Chapter Nine

[Narrator's POV]

After she said that, Soo Young run away so she can escape to the winged lady.

But then she throw the glowing spear to her and the spear stab her right in her tummy.

"Man! This blows … big-time … This is the worst pain I've ever felt. It didn't hurt or this bad when Nathan murdered me in my last dream- " Soo Young said as she tried to touch the glowing spear.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" She screamed as she felt her hands are hurting because the glowing spear is like an acid that can burn your skin.

Then the winged lady walk slowly to her.

"Hurts, doesn't it? Light is a deadly poison to your kind It burns you from within. I thought I'd finished you off but It seems you're a quite tough one. Don't worry though, I'll put you out on your misery shortly. " the winged lady said as the glowing spear disappeared on Soo Young 's body.

Then she make again a glowing spear in her hand.

"I'm done with this! Someone, help me, please! " She shouted in her mind.

After she said that the winged lady is about to stab her but someone came to block her attack by using his dark power.

"What did you just do you little shit?! " The winged lady asked.

Then a magic circle just appeared.

"And what the hell is that?! " the winged lady asked again and look to the magic circle same with Soo Young.

Then a man pop out in the magic circle.

"Keep your hands off of her. " the man said.

"That puppy-like face … Dead … Baekhyun come to save me …" Soo Young said then she collapsed.

"I'll teach you not to mettle where you don't belong! " The winged lady said while glaring to the man.

She was about throw the glowing spear to Baekhyun, but then D.O came to block her attack by his one hand.

"I'm done with you! " The winged lady shouted because of anger but  then again, she fly and throw the glowing spear to Baekhyun.

But Chen came to block her attack with his lighting power.

Then Lay just came behind D.O.

"You! You're from the house of Exo. " The winged lady said.

"My name's Byun Baekhyun. And who are you? Other than a fallen angel …" Baekhyun asked to the fallen angel.

"Well, well, who knew. This town is currently under the control of the next head of the great Byun family. So she's a part of your household, I take it? " The fallen angel said as she sweep off the dust to her clothes.

"If you bring any harm to her, you will get no mercy from me. " Baekhyun said as he glared to the fallen angel.

"I apologize for the misunderstanding. Though it's unwise to let your servants run most like this. The next time she's out for a stroll she might run into someone less coward than myself. " The fallen angel said as she fold her wings.

"I appreciate the friendly advice. Bear in mind, if anything like this happens again, I'll make you regret the day you crossed paths with the house of Exo, my friend. " Baekhyun said sarcastically and at the same time he glared evilly to the fallen angel.