Chapter Eleven

[Soo Young's POV]

Now, I'm walking in the hallway with this guy beside me And he's not wearing something for disguise!!!

Because of that...
Everyone in this school are looking at us …

"Ghad, Ms. Soo Young is so lucky!" One of the students said.

"Is that Byun Baekhyun?! Oh my, he's so handsome! " Another student said.

Blah... blah... blah...

All of the students are whispering about us.
A whisper that we can hear.

While we're walking in the hall way...

"Now you got famous all of a sudden, huh? " he said then chuckled.

"It's all because of you. And now they'll going to talk about us all day. " I said annoyed.

"Well, I didn't do anything. "

"I don't care so you better shut the hell up."

"Haha. Anyway, I talked to someone to fetch you later after your work. See Ya ~" He said then he just leave.

WHAT?!

"Wh-who’s going to f-fe-fetch me?" And why am I stuttering?!

He turn around and walk towards me.

And... He move closer to me.

And now his mouth is really close to my ear.

Ghad! I can feel his hot breath!

"It's just a friend of mine, honey. See you later. " He said and after that he licked my ear.

For f*ck's sake! He just LICKED MY EAR!!! HE. LICKED. MY. EAR!

And for some stupid and strange reason he called me HONEY?!      WHAT THE HELL IS WITH HIM?!

After that he just walked away. I hope no one saw that.

I just turn around and walk with a shocked face.

Is he even thinking when he did that?!  That guy is creepy and he's going freak the hell out of me!

When I go inside the classroom, I look at the students and all eyes are on me.

*Silence *

"Wh-why all of you are staring at me?! G-get back to your seats and we'll start immediately, understood?! " I shouted while stuttering.

Oh ghad, this is going to be an awkward and at the same time,an annoying day...

♛♕♛♕♛«Fast Forward»♕♛♕♛♕♛

All of the classes ended just a few minutes ago but I'm still in my classroom well of course with my friend, Soo Min.

Because of this girl, I feel really strange. Why? 'cause she's staring at me like she's thinking about something, about me. Well, that freak me out.

"You're not going home yet? " She asked me while she's picking her things up.

"Ummm... Not yet. I have something to do and somewhere else to go." I answered.

"If you have 'something' to do, you should go to that 'somewhere' right now so you can get done with it and cook for me." She said while smiling as sweet as she can and doing some aegyo.