Happy Birthday! (Author's Note) [please read this]

A/N: First of all, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kim Jongin also known as the main dancer of Exo, Kai! And of course, Velated HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Do Kyungsoo also known as the lead singer of Exo, D.O! Happy Birthday to KaiSoo!!! Saranghae!! And of course, saranghaja!

And guys, i'm really sorry cause i'm not updating the chapter three of this story these past few days. I'm so busy last week because of the exams and this week i don't know if i'll do so much school things. And i'm busy editting pictures for this story. Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Jan. 15, 16 & 17) i'm doing my project using a not so big vase and on Sunday (Jan. 18) i have to go somewhere with my father so, next week or next two weeks, i promise i'll try to update the 3rd chapter so, i hope you will wait!

REMEMBER: IF YOU READ A STORY, PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE. IF NOT, DON'T READ THE STORY THAT YOU'RE READING. The writers/authors are working so hard to make a story but i know, some of you are reading a story, (no offense) but not leaving at least one vote in the story. For us authors, it's okay that you don't leave comments in our stories. For example, i just read a beautiful story. I saw the views, the views are about 40K + , but the votes? There are only 5 votes. I leave a comment saying "don't you dare to continue this story cause you are just wasting your time. Why am i saying this to you? See your story's views and compare it to the votes. "

Come to think of it, if you're an author and you're writing your story and there's so many views, it means your story is perfectly beautiful BUT, your votes are like 5 stones in a sea? Hell yeah! You deserve  more votes!

So if you're reading a story that you saved in your watt pad and you found it great and you're not leaving a vote, DON'T YOU DARE TO OPEN YOUR WATT PAD ACCOUNT ANYMORE.

Why?

Because if you're doing that thing? You're just like chewing a gum and just throw it anywhere.

SO PLEASE, the authors are begging all of the readers, to read their stories and leave a vote.

And one more thing. If you, yes you, the one who's reading this, if you're mad at me right now, then don't you ever and don't you dare to read my story.

(I'm f*cking serious here.)