Chapter Twelve

[Soo Young's POV]

THIS. IS. HEAVEN.

Chen is right. I'm going to be surprised. REALLY SURPRISED.

Omo! Is this a dream?! If this is a dream then I'm not going to wake up anymore!

"It's not a dream or anything. This is REAL, Soo Young." Chen said.

Is he a mind reader?!

I continued walking, entering their dorm.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Even if I entered their dorm unexpectedly, they still manage to greet me altogether at the same time.

"A-an-anhyeonghaseyo." I said nervously and bowed down.

Their dorm is so huge! Well, to fit all 12 of them. The walls are color white. The floor — light brown. The furniture are mixed of color white and black. Its simply beautiful. Their living room is not to big but not to small for them. There's a big ceiling fan. They also have a flat screen T.V. its so nice here.

"Guys, please, don't make her nervous or something okay? Just let her feel at home." Chen said to the members.

"Don't make me nervous?! Chen, are you numb or something?! Even if they don't do something or they'll just stood there, they'll still make me nervous!!" I screamed in my mind.

I'm nervously walking. Plus, my hands can't stop shaking.

Even if I'm nervous, I still manage to look at them. Then I notice, it's just nine of them. Well, including Chen. They're not complete.

As we're walking, Chanyeol grabs the attention of Chen.

"Chen-ah! Ahmm... Why is she here?" Chanyeol asked while pointing to me.

"None of your business." Chen answered without looking at him and just staring straight ahead.

"Chen, you're being rude, and that's definitely not cool." I said looking at him in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Queen Soo Young. I just want it to be a secret. Well, WE just want it to be a secret...     For now..." He said with a very gentle voice.

"Ahmm... Ah... Did you just called me 'Queen Soo Young'?" I asked in confusion.

"*chuckles* That's just only a teaser. You'll know why some day soon." He said while smiling.

"A teaser? B-but why not now?" I asked.  I'm so confused right now.

"It's because I am not the one who's in charge to say that thing to you. And also I don't want to be punished. " He said while walking and still guiding me.

"Then who's in charge? Suho or Kris?" I thought of the leaders because, well, obviously they are the leaders so they will be the person who's in charge in this kind of things.

"Nope. Not both of them. Even if they are the leaders of the group, still, they're just a normal human. Well, for now." He said mysteriously.

"Then wh–" I was cut.

"We're almost there. " He said.

Then i noticed...

"Wait, is this one of Exo member's bedroom?" I asked. This room is like a normal room to me.