Prolouge:

There was a time that i'm in a fan signing event of my favorite K-Pop group, Exo with my closest friend, Soo Min. I'm in a line were the fans can get the signs.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Tong si nui iru mun muosim nikka? (What's your name)" Tao ask me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tao! Na-ui iru mun Soo Young-im nida! (My name is Soo Young.) " I said excitedly to him.

And it just continue until the last member.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"Soo Young-ah! Lets go home, i'm tired." Soo Min said weakly.

"Arraso (alright) ,you look really weak right now, but..." I pause for a while.

"But what?" She said with a confused face.

"But when you saw YOUR Kai your just like a kid receiving a candy from your mom." I said with a derp smile.

"Pabo! (stupid) Even you." She said while derping... Too...

"What do you mean 'even me'?" I said in frustration.

"What do i mean? Cause even YOU, when you saw YOUR Baekhyun you look like your in a paradise with him while doing..." She said with another derp in her face.

"Doing what?" I ask.

And i realize what she's trying to say..

"Ya! (hey) I'm not a perv!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, i know your not so, can we just go home now and stop talking and THINKING about this just for now?" She ask while doing aegyo.

"Hahaha, okay. Lets go to the parking lot and ride into my car." I said then walk through the way to the parking lot.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

When i'm on my way back home, something happen...

Something BAD happen.