>•||Chapter 13||•<

Anywayssssss we are close to this book having 2k readssss!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n carefully stood up and stalked forward towards the tall grass in caution as they push it aside to reveal a kid with black skin and had purple dots littering his face like freckles on his face and his arms.

The boy wore a white shirt along with black shorts and had suspenders on, his socks where white and had black shoes on.

Y/n tilted their head and when they did the boy did the same thing, this time they tilt their head to the right and again the boy did the same, Y/n giggles as they crouch down to be eye level with the boy.

He had purple eyes and his hair was jet black and had a purple fade to it, raising their hand Y/n pats the boys head and felt how soft the boys hairs was.

Y/n gasps when the boy leans against their hand purr, Y/n stands suddenly and grabs the boys hands to bring him up to stand.

Y/n was a bit taller than the boy but it didn't matter because Y/n was convinced heaven sent them an angel to be friends with, "New Friend!" Y/n declares as they pull the boy with them to sit in the same spot they were sitting on and place the flower crown they had made on top of the boys head.

The boy stared at the ghost child before giving them smile and gave a small laugh, Y/n smiles.

"What's your name?" Y/n said as they picked up the flower crown they set down earlier, they look at the boy while he stays silent in thought, the boy writes something on the ground but it seemed like it was in a different language or some sort of scribbles.

"Hmm.." Y/n hums in thought as they ponder what their new friends name could be "You know any english?" the child blurts out as they stare at the boy, he only paused and hesitantly shook his head no, not understanding what they were saying at all.

I don't know what they were saying but they gave me this nice flower crown, the boy thought.

He touches the crown and feel the flowers that laid atop his head, he looks down at the words he wrote down in the dirt, friend, is what he wrote but he thought to have introduce himself but since both of them didn't understand each other it would be hard to communicate at all.

He looks around him thinking of a way they could communicate, he could hear what they were saying but he didn't really know what they were saying, something about...wol-vez? Tek-nou-bleide?

He shakes his head and just looks down the ground, then a thought had popped up in his head, he began to draw on the ground with his finger.

Y/n looks at what the boy was drawing and they stared agape at the drawing, it was a large creature with wings.

.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
516 words.

Anyways! If you guys have name suggestions for the boy please let me know!

Y/n (They can look like anything you like I just made them like this on picrew

Y/n
(They can look like anything you like I just made them like this on picrew.)

New character! There wasn't another option but their skin is like pure black, like ranboo but not half and half