1.

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

Thank you so much for requesting!!
I hope you'll enjoy this story! ( ๑>ᴗ<๑ )

Includes:
acts of violence (hitting, punching),
stalking, murdering (blood), toxic/disturbing behaviors; these actions are NOT supported in real life!!

Read at your own risk.

It's yandere x reader story and I have nothing to say.

There will some elements of Fantasy AU!!

_____________________________________

A little princess, 7 years old, a braided H/C-haired girl in her light blue dress, was a smart girl but clueless at some times

She met a boy named Katsuki Bakugou at the same age as him, it happened on a whim since her parents had a meeting with Bakugou to discuss something.

Bakugou was known from the Barbarian tribe, where they all were barbaric and possessed a strange culture and traditions in a distant country. They owned dragons, which was common there and it was a big advantage for the quick transportation, and very more.

It was also typical that Bakugou got to have some exquisite stones used as necklaces and earrings regarding gender.

A little boy grasped a princess' hand in his tightly, his burning scarlet eyes pierced through a girl's eyes in full of confidence that had no chance of changing his mind. "You're gonna be my bride and my queen!"

A girl identified as Y/N opted, slightly pulling away from his firm squeeze, "But we don't know each other well..."

The scarlet-eyed boy furrowed his brows, disliking her reaction. "Shut up! You're gonna need a man like me! I'm gonna be everyone's king and you're gonna be my queen!"

"Katsuki, let's go home for now!" A mother of Katsuki's called out to him, getting an annoyed grumble from a little boy.

The taller woman with spiky hair came up to two children and looked down at her son with a happy expression.

He departed eventually with his parents, whilst Princess L/N ran up to her parents, happy about seeing them again after waiting for two hours.

After that, Bakugou and L/N didn't meet each other again for ten years.

Katsuki had fought against countless enemies for his homeland with the powerful pure blood of barbarian tribe warriors standing prepared behind him.