15

"Night guys!" I said as reached my apartment.

"Night babe." Jack said, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

I blushed as I unlocked my door and quickly showered, washing my makeup off.

I threw my hair into a messy bun and slipping into a big shirt that just covered my butt.

I was about to start a KUWTK marathon when someone knocked on my door.

I groaned and walked over to the door, to be greeted by three very unhappy looking boys.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Um, well with the proposal and everything Matt and Kylie-" Sammy started.

"Say no more. Come in." I laughed.

"What are we watching?" Johnson asked, following down into the couch, wrapped in a blanket.

"Uh, I was actually just about to head off to bed." I lied. They were probably just going to flip it to the basketball or something. "I don't have an Xbox or anything but, feel free to just help yourself. Night." I said, heading towards my bedroom.

"No worries." Sam said, literally pulling an Xbox from his blanket.

"Huh, okay." I laughed.

"Night guys." Jack said, following me.

"Aye get it Gilinsky." Sammy yelled. "Just don't get loud." Johnson added.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind us.

I turned to Jack and pushed him against the door. "Wow, I guess your not tired." He smirked.

"Nope." I said, as he picked me up, laying me on the bed.

"Don't worry baby girl, you will be tomorrow."