awoken female x exo male

the pair came back from exploring the glykon. a few revives from their respective ghosts along the way (the awoken is terrible at parkour) were definitely in place, but they owe it to themselves for being in and out so quick. (they could've sworn they heard a familiar vanguards voice aboard the ship even though no one but osiris and caital were in comms...) their teamwork was scary impressive and their limits of success were boundless. nothing less of expected when you two are the travelers chosen, however. with the kill trackers on their guns stacked high and their final blow counter even higher, they plan to spend the rest of their day with some well needed rest.

the purple toned warlock walked side by side with a green painted exo on their way to the bazaar. the awoken had purple skin pale enough to be lilac and bright white hair that looked smooth as the strands in ada-1s loom. the exo found his optics frequently landing on her facial features on their walks, eyeing the little details. they needed to talk to drifter, pick up some ramen, and see what happened from there. plans were never clear between of two of them but as long as they were in a fireteam, nothing bad came out of it. 

the guardians rarely spoke to anyone but themselves. being the most powerful beings in the universe made people afraid of you or only like you for the fame. keeping each other close meant good loot, and an even better friendship.

"look at you heroes. all dolled up for the vanguard," drifter drawled.

(do y'all want me to finish this bc i have no motivation lmao)