cayde-6 imagines

reader is a warlock
imagine,,,

•you were the main attraction that kept cayde in the vanguard. he'd secretly love being your scout for missions and his "stomach" would always twist out of admiration when you casted your super. he'd never say though. he's cayde-6.

•ikora knew everything. cayde liked you and the feelings were mutual. ikora, being cayde's best friend and your biggest role model, was the wingwoman for the two of you. she found this absolutely hilarious and played dumb the whole time.

• you went up to your mentor and said, "ikora, do you know how to ask someone out? i mean, i basically tell you everything... i hope this isn't too out of the question." ikora knew exactly what to say. "take them out for ramen, i'm positive the guardian you have in mind will love it."
"oh... if you're truly sure. i'll keep that in mind. thank you!"

• cayde also went to her for advice. "ikora rey," he drawled. "warlock vanguard, dearest friend of mine, listen, what do you warlocks do for fun? read? should i get them a book?"
"no. take them to the dreaming city. let them admire the view. listen to them speak about their mind that they trust you with."
"that is... extremely specific. i'm gonna go with it and assume you know this because of your warlock-telepathy-thingy." ikora turned towards the traveler and let a smirk develop on her face.
"go get 'em, cayde."

shit imagine bc its 3 am