Y/N Brigole Information

Name: Y/N Brigole (Brig-ol-lee) Identifies as they/them.

Siblings: 

Austin Brigole and Dallas Brigole- You're triplets Dallas is older and Austin is younger. (If you identify as female, Austin is your identical, if you identify as male, Dallas is your identical. If you identify as neither or both, you can choose whichever you feel or be your own unique triplet. They won't show up more than once or twice other than a few references. Whatever you choose does not affect the storyline.)

Alex L/N- Your older half-sibling. They identify as they/them. You are the only tie they have to the Brigole Family.

Y/S/N (Younger sibling name) L/N- Your younger half-sibling. You are the only tie they have to the Brigole Family.

Parents: Zachary (Zack) Brigole (Dad): Biological Father. Married to Gene. Identifies as he/him.

Eugene (Gene) Brigole (Pops): Adoptive/Step-Father. Married to Zack. Identifies as he/them.

Rebecca L/N: Biological Mother. Married to Tim. Identifies as she/her.

Timothy (Tim) L/N: Step-Father. Married to Rebecca. Identifies as he/him

Some background about you:

You were raised by Rebecca and Timothy, with Alex and Y/S/N. All your life you thought they were your real parents. Until you met Austin and Dallas, as well as Zachary, and he recognized you as the third and middle triplet. 

Timothy and Rebecca were separated (not divorced) when she met Zachary. He was figuring out who he was, and that was the first and last time he slept with a woman. Rebecca got pregnant and gave birth to Dallas, you, and Austin. She kept you, and Zack raised the other two as heirs to the Brigole Corporations and he married Gene.

Once reunited with your triplets, your mother handed custody of you to Zack and Gene. You moved back to Japan with the family. There you trained to take over the corporation along with Austin and Dallas. (Of course, they gave you a choice in what you wanted to do. They aren't forcing you to do anything.)

You began to attend Ouran as a semi-scholarship student. 

Stay with me here, I know it's boring.

You didn't want to be in Ouran without feeling like you actually deserved to be there. You didn't want to get in because of your rich family, but because you deserved to be there. So, you ended up taking the scholarship test but your dads pay full tuition because they can and you didn't take any scholarship spots away from anyone else. Although you get the option to not wear the uniform.

You ended up becoming really close with Kyoyo and in turn, you became really close with Tamaki since you were in their class. This led to you dating Tamaki and your managerial position in the Host Club.

I think that's everything to do with your backstory. I'll probably add a few more details here and there, but now onto the actual story! Sorry, it's going to suck!

Also just as a general note, this is mainly in your point of view. Unless stated otherwise it will be in your POV. 

ENJOY!