3

─────────────────────
☾ ! ANTI-ROMANTIC ! ☽
CHAPTER THREE
you have a place in my heart
no one else ever could have
f. scott fitzgerald
─────────────────────

Wednesday, 20 April 2022
(day 1)

   SHOCK FLOOD THROUGH GOEUN, TRYING   to comprehend Heeseung kissing her. She really didn't want him to be her first kiss. She's lived in a fantasy where she wanted to be kissed by the love of her life, not the guy she's pretending to date. They don't have any affiliations with each other and the fact they will probably never actually see each other after the month of them dating is also why she didn't want him to be her first kiss.

Goeun doesn't even feel Heeseung pull away from her until he gives her shoulders a shake. She opens her eyes and blinks once, twice, still trying to wrap her head around what just happened. Her ears are pounding with the rush of blood coursing through her and she can swear to anyone that her heart stopped beating.

Her brain doesn't control her hands as she lifts them up, balls them into a fist and lands a punch on Heeseung's chest. He stumbles back a little but manages to stop himself falling.

"Don't ever kiss me again, asshole," Goeun spits out, wiping her mouth away with the back of her hand.

"Most girls will die at the thought of me kissing them and you're going to punch me after that glorious moment?" Heeseung raises an eyebrow, massaging the area the Goeun had punched him in. "You really are a strange case,"

"I'm not one of your doting fans, asshole," Goeun tells him, her eyes looking to the place where the two girls were once standing. "What did kissing me achieve you? They probably took pictures of us kissing and now everyone is going to assume you have a girlfriend and your fans are probably going to band together to come up with ways to murder me and I—,"

Goeun's words are cut short by Heeseung's finger on her lips. She looks up and he just smiles at her.

   "Are you always overthinking like this?" Heeseung asks her, taking his finger away. "It's a good thing to me that people think I'm dating. It's really a pain when I am constantly surrounded by people who think they have a chance with me,"

   Goeun wants to argue that he's being inconsiderate of his fans but she keeps her mouth shut. It's not her place to make comments about what he thinks about his fans.

   "We should get back," Goeun quickly says, beginning to walk towards the busy road.

   "Oi! Pinocchio! Wait up!" Heeseung calls after her, picking up his pace to catch up with her.

   He throws his arms around her shoulder to which she shakes him off and speeds up. Goeun's face heats up at the use of his nickname for her. It is quiet between the pair as they walk back to the café, trying to remember which ways Goeun had dragged them through. Heeseung doesn't try to put his arms around her again but he walks right by her side.

   "We need to come up with a game plan," Heeseung says as they're nearing the café in the distance. "So we don't get our stories mixed up or something,"