6

─────────────────────
☾ ! ANTI-ROMANTIC ! ☽
CHAPTER SIX
and if love be madness, may
i never find sanity again
john mark green
─────────────────────

Tuesday, 26 April 2022
(day 7)

   "WAIT. DON'T HANG UP. WHAT DO YOU—,"

   He cuts the call off before she can finish her sentence. Again. This time, she really will give him a piece of her mind. There is nothing stopping her from ripping his tongue out of his mouth. She angrily pockets her phone into her bag and begins her walk to the underground. She pays for a return ticket, quickly messaging Heeseung about how he should be sending her money for all the money she wastes on him and within seconds, he asks her what her bank details are. She was just joking so she airs his message before searching up arcades in the Itaewon-dong area.

There's around eight arcades, most are quite close together but the others are on a different part of the area so Goeun is just hoping that he's in one of those closer arcades.

When she gets off the train at Itaewon, her search for Heeseung immediately begins. She follows the map on her phone to each location, scouring the place as quickly as she can to find the guy. What she will do to him when she finds him, she has yet to decide.

He's not in the first three arcades that she looked at, her heels aching because of the high heels she decided to wear. What was she thinking to wear high heels? He hasn't called her out on a date so why did she make the dumb decision of wearing high heels?

Her pace becomes slower as she moves to the fifth arcade. She doesn't want to look for him anymore. He really is a dick. She opens one of the Iced drinks in her carry on, poking a hole through the plastic covering. The drink has become quite warm but she couldn't care any less. She was hungry and thirsty but all she wanted to do was find Heeseung and maybe, punch him across his perfect face.

Heeseung is in the sixth arcade that goes to look in. He's playing the mini basketball with a couple of friends. She puts on a fake smile and almost skips to him, calling his name out in the process.

"Hee~seung-ah~" she calls out in a sing-song tone, gaining the attention of him and his friends. "You didn't tell me you were with your friends,"

If Heeseung tells her to go home after handing him the drink, Goeun will not hesitate to take the wrapping off the drink and pour it down Heeseung's head, not caring if he's going to be sticky or wet.

"Pinocchio! You're here," Heeseung smiles at her, gesturing for one of his friends to continue the game so that he can hug her. "You took your time,"

"I am going to murder you, asshole," Goeun seethes through her teeth, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. "How do you want to die? I have a couple of options,"

"You dressed up nicely. For me?" Heeseung whispers to her, his hands snaking around the small of her back.

"You wish, asshole," Goeun hisses at him, her hands fiddling with the hair by his nape. "Can you let me go now?"

Heeseung pulls away at her request, quick to take her hands into his, lacing their fingers together. She looks up at him and smiles, knowing everyone is falling for their act.

"I'm sorry guys, but I'm gonna head out," Heeseung tells his friends, letting her go to bro-hug them. "See you guys later, yeah?"

Goeun bows her head and walks ahead, Heeseung soon catching up to her, intertwining their fingers once again. Goeun opens her mouth to complain that there's no one around so that they don't have to but closes her mouth quickly. She doesn't know when she'll feel someone's fingers against hers again so she lets it be.