11

─────────────────────
☾ ! ANTI-ROMANTIC ! ☽
CHAPTER ELEVEN
we're all so desperate to be understood,
we forget to be understanding
anon
─────────────────────

Saturday, 7 May 2022
(day 18)

   THE FEAR OF MESSING UP DISAPPEARS THE the moment Goeun starts to hear praises from the photographers. It was a nice feeling to be praised about something that she had never done before. And just like that, her part of the shoot comes to an end. Jiyoon helps Goeun to take the pieces off and get back in her normal clothes.

Goeun stays quiet until Heeseung is done with his part of the shoot. He does a small interview with some people and disappears into his changing room to get back into his normal clothes.

The whole shoot was just Heeseung flirting with Goeun, trying to get her to loosen up but she was worried that the pictures will look unprofessional if she laughed so she would end up hitting him whenever they were off camera.

   He had the audacity to tell her she looked beautiful or tell her how she rocked the clothes she wore for her to make disgusted faces at him, not knowing how else to react. She wasn't a fan of being complimented on, especially since she doesn't know if he was being real or just joking around with her.

   She tried not to let it get into her head so she would reply back with similar comments which made him raise his eyebrows to which she would reply with something along the lines of 'that's what you want me to say to you right?' and the look on Heeseung's face was totally worth it for how he teased her.

After a few minutes, Heeseung walks out with Jiyoon and another man in tow. He bows to them, bidding them goodbye and joins Goeun's side.

"Now, wasn't that exciting?" Heeseung asks her, throwing his left arm over his girlfriend's shoulder. "You wanna do it again, my love?"

Goeun digs her elbow into his side, glaring up at him.

   "I will do anything to never do that again," Goeun answers him honestly.

   It was true. The life of a model just wasn't her cup of tea. She'd rather be in the position of Jiyoon than be in the position that she was in in today. They make their way out of the building and into the busy streets.

   "What do you wanna do now? Go home? Hangout?" Heeseung questions, stopping on one of the street as to not get himself hauled into the madness. "It would be nice to go to a carnival right about now,"

   It was almost eight o'clock at night. Goeun hadn't realised just how much time was spent during shoots.

   "A carnival sounds nice,"

   "There's one not too far from here," Heeseung says to her, lacing his fingers through hers as he pulls her away from the crowded street. "Wanna make a bet?"

   Goeun snorts in reply, not wanting to say anything. She hates losing, especially to obnoxious idiots like Lee Heeseung. She pretends not to hear, walking ahead of him. She's not in the mood for losing a bet and bidding to whatever bullshit Heeseung wants to put her through.

   "Pinocchio, wait up!" Heeseung calls after her, throwing an arm around her shoulders once again. "Just hear me out, yeah?"

   "Okay. What do you want to bet on?"