𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

• Jisung's POV

The past few days I started getting closer to Minho since that was what Jihoon assigned me to do, and I haven't yet detected any weird behaviour as he said.

Minho is quite a nice guy and an odd one too. Most of the time when we hanged out in school he would zone out, staring at me. I can't remember how many times I have called him out for that.

But the things that made him odd were his questions.
'Do you believe in the mafia' was one question he asked me once. He was dead serious while asking these kind of question,too.
But he would always change the topic before I would give a response. As if he just wanted to see how I reacted. What kind of fetish is that?

"Hey Jisung" Minho called "Why did you decide to be friends with me?"

I turned my head his way making eye contact with him. We were hanging out in the library in a Friday night. There weren't much people, well at least near us weren't much.
Minho texted me to hang out in the library out of the blue, and of course I went there.

We were on our phones until he decided to ask that question.

I was clearly shocked. Never had I ever thought this question would be asked among us.

"Well because you're a cool guy, so why wouldn't I befriend you" I pulled it off, well that's what I thought until Minho spoke again.

"Was this apart of Jihoon's plan?" He bluntly asked,not breaking eye contact. As soon as he saw my face drop, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Ho-"

"How I know, well i'll tell YOU how I know," - Minho said getting up from his seat. "Shall we go outside,staying inside is too suffocating for me."

Minho got up and lead the way. We were heading to a place behind the school where not a lot of students knew, not even I.

"Well know we can talk in privacy" Minho said stopping and turning to face a Jisung with a pocket knife on his hands ready to attack his throat.

"Speak. Now." Jisung demanded.

"Damn chill out scary man,and put that knife down, it distracts me" Minho said in a sassy tone.
"How wouldn't I know when It was so obvious" he laughed.

"Huh?!"

"Come on, when I first approached you,you were literally giving me the cold shoulder, and after about a week you started hanging out with me out of nowhere. How wouldn't I know" he threw his hands in the air,shocked at how stupid was Jisung for not studying his behaviours in these kind of situations.

"The thing that I don't understand is Why the hell did you tell me all this?" Jisung yelled, slowly approaching him.

"Really man you need to chill out, and put the damn knife away" Minho said "I'm telling you that because I chose to. Recently I found out Mingi is on your side too, right?"

"What is this, a question?" Jisung said annoyed by these questions.

"No. Just wanted to clarify something."

"What the hell!?"

"You have a very expressive face you know ? That's how I get the answers that I need." Minho winked at him "Fun fact, you remember the questions I would ask you out of nowhere?"

He nodded in confusion.

"That's how I got hints that you knew about me and Chaeyeon." Minho proudly smiled at himself.

"You were always surprisingly unfazed when i asked you that, which would be the exact opposite if you didn't know about us. Aren't I right?" Minho chuckled at Jisung's realisation moment.