Explanation

I wrote PoéVie: a book of Poetry published by MaïaChronicles of a Medium unlike any other category Spiritual, self-giving, coaching and discovery,Then the book Another look, the memories of an autobiographical book medium at Bookélis edition category: Coaching, well-being, autobiography.And the secrets of positivity! Le petit delivers good news at Bookélis edition.Category: Well-being coaching, becoming oneself, being happy.

I am a medium, Master hypnotherapist based in France. My books are all very successful. My conferences and interventions are sold out. I have always worked with my instinct and intuition which allowed me to write this book like a movie. This book, I want it in awareness, benevolent, giving access to the way of thinking feminine and masculine (making the bridge between Venus and Mars)It's a romaan yes but written with real facts about my life. It translates: love, envy, fantasy, anger, sex, disappointment, betrayal, rebirth.
Abbydiscovers the taboo in love. Can love choose us? Can it define us? How far canwe go for the sake of love?

This book isa transposition of fantasy and illusion in reality. It opens thedoors of feminine and masculine consciousness.

You willunderstand why women come from Venus and men from Mars.You too willask yourself: if I were her, what would I have done?You willdiscover astonishing places and characters you'd try to avoid in real life.When the oneyour mind loves becomes indifferent for you because your heart loves someoneelse... Who will you choose? Is it worth it? Is it true love? Is it foolish tobelieve in it? When yourheart leads you to make a mistake and misleads your judgement, you willdiscover Abby's adventure. She will guide you in the more than exciting,thrilling privacy of her own body, her experiences and her consciousness.

RespectuallyDo