falling for him pt2

Y/N's POV:

"I am ready if you are" Karl said looking at me.

"Yeah am ready"

I said while I was walking towards the living room. I was attempting to cool myself down, I guess that worked cause I felt a little bit better than before.

I sat on the couch were he was but, we weren't too close I tried to keep a distance between us.

He pressed the play button and laid back on the couch. I was trying so hard not look at him but I was still watching  from my peripheral vision. He looked peaceful, like he wasn't worried about anything, that's good right, that means that he is comfortable around me. Wait, I said to myself right at that moment. I mean were friends of course he is gonna feel safe, I am just over analyzing everything ugh.

I focused back at the tv, but something weird happened. Well, Karl was moving closer to me, that's weird. But later on, I felt an arm around me, it's probably my imagination, like no way that this is happening. Guess what tho it wasn't my imagination at all, it was real.

I slowly turned to him and there he was casually watching the movie like nothing happened. I guess I have to go along with it.

Later on 30 minutes go by, those minutes were the worse minutes of my entire life, I mean I had to sit there like nothing was going on and on top of that the movie was really shitty.

So I decided to pause the movie out of the blue. I turned to Karl and said to him "Wanna do something else cause, um, the movie it's boring."

"Yeah, the movie sucks" he said with an awkward laugh.

"So what do you want to do" I asked and I looked at him remembering what happened few minutes ago.

"Um I don't really know, am actually really tired" Karl replied.

"Oh, you can stay here for the night if you want to"

"No I don't want to bother you"

"Come on Karl we are friends it's totally cool" I said trying to convince him to stay.

He hesitated for a second to answer me, like he was hurt by my words, but I don't think that I said something wrong.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and finally he answered "Okay."

And me being me I cheered on the inside just for a second and after that I smiled.

"Well am just gonna go to the guest bedroom to prepare it for you, you can stay here" I said while I was walking up the stairs.

At that moment when I was making the bed for him I was thinking if he sees me as his friend, even tho it's normal for us to act like this, this time it was totally different. Like the look on his eyes was weird, like he felt something or maybe am just misleading the situation.

As I turned to grab something he scared me, there he was popping out of nowhere like he does in my mind.

"OMG" I yelled.

"Lmao did I really scared you"

"YES KARL"

He was laughing so much that I started laughing with him I guess it's an old habit.

After we were done laughing I said "The bed is made, if you need anything else am gonna be in my room" while I was walking out of the room and standing at the door.

"Yeah thanks for letting me stay"

"No worries, well goodnight"

"Goodnight Y/N"

I smiled at him and I closed the door.

Why does he makes me feel like that, is it possible to love someone as much as I do.

Finally resting at my bed after a long day.

Later that night I heard a knock on my door.

"Karl" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Yeah, what happened"

He walked in my room and sat on the bed.

"I had a nightmare can I sleep with you"

"Yeah, of course"

And just like that we finally slept.

———next morning———

The sun was out, I could tell from the shines that came through my window.

When I opened my eyes I saw a sleeping Karl cuddling me. How did everything brought us to this, I thought and laughed quietly.

Suddenly he woke up, and he saw me staring at him and I quickly looked away.

"Morning" he said.

"Morning" and I was out of the bed going to the bathroom.

"Y/N what do you want for breakfast?"Karl asked.

"Whatever you want"

"Okay am gonna order, the usual?"

"Yes please" I said.

After I was done from the bathroom I went downstairs.

Karl was sitting on the couch while playing with his phone.

Should I talk to him or not, like I don't want to ruin our friendship but yesterday was really weird. I'm the one how acts weird usually but he did too. Is there something that happened that made him uncomfortable. I probably should talk to him.

"Can we ta..." I said but I was caught off by the same question from him.

We smiled at each other.

"You can go first" I said.

"Oh, okay"

He looked nervous, I wonder what it is.

"Um, so I have been meaning to tell you this for a while..."

What is this, weird.

"Yeah..." I said.

"I have... sorry I'm just nervous" he said
smiling.

"I have feelings for you, I know this could ruin our friendship but I can keep it in anymore" Karl said while looking down.

I am really confused what is going, am I dreaming, is this a prank.

"I knew it I should have never brought this up am sorry" he said.

At that moment I didn't know what to say.

Karl said "I should go" and walked to the door.

"No wait" I said.

I was really shocked at that point my mind was going crazy with the thoughts.

"I...do too" I said quietly.

Karl looked at me really surprised.

He run towards me without saying another word and he kissed me.

You know the thing that people say about when you kiss someone there are fireworks well for me there was a whole parade.

If you told me yesterday that I would be kissing my crush I would not believed you at all.

If you can please leave me some requests cause i don't know what else to write about.