traveling together

Y/N's POV:

"So Karl I was thinking that we should go on a vacation, I know it's an irrational idea but I think it would be good for us" I said with excitement.

"I don't know, am quite busy to be honest,
maybe we can go during summer?" He added.

"Oh yeah, I did not thought about that, it's whatever it was just an idea anyway so don't worry about it." I said with a sad face.

————y/n thoughts————
I wanted to go with karl on a holiday, I think we both need it. Even though he is super busy all the time, few days off wouldn't harm him at all and now am being selfish ugh. Honestly it's whatever also am busy with work too, so it makes sense.

———— few days later————

Karl's POV

————karl's thoughts————
I could see that Y/N was kinda disappointed when I told her few days ago that I can't go an vacation right now.I want to go but it's just not the right time now.

She hasn't been herself since then. I feel bad,even thought I know she is not guilt tripping me, I want to make it up to her.

And I feel burned out from work lately so, it's not going to be a wasted opportunity to surprise her.

I'm surprising her with tickets to New York (or you can replace it with ur favorite city or something else idk lol). I know that it's Y/N's dream, to visit New York, so she's gonna love this.

————few hours later————
I have been filming since the morning, I haven't even talked to Y/N today. So am so excited to surprise her.

But before I went home to her, I had a plan in my mind.

The plan is to place the tickets at the coffee table, and am going to ask her to give something and boom surprise lol.

First when I actually arrived, she was in the office working, and I was going to stream.

I told her a hi, how are you, you know the typical.

She knew something was up so while I was streaming she was texting me if am okay. I felt quite bad but it's all gonna be worth it in the end I said to myself.

When I ended the stream it was go time, I was happy but really nervous, the thought in my mind "what if she doesn't like it" was really loud, but I couldn't stop here, I had to do it.

"Hey Y/N wanna watch a movie and order food?" I said wishing that she will say yes.

"Oh yeah totallyyyy am sooo tired today"she said.

"So pizza and netflix right?" I asked.

"Duh" Y/n responded.

There was a silence for a minute while I was ordering food online.

"So what's up with you, are you okay?" Y/N asked concerned.

I turned to her and I was thinking shit what do I say??? Ugh please don't blow this up karl please.

"Yup totally fine you know how it is, very tired, I think, we should go somewhere for few days"
I said without realizing what have I done.

Omg I blew it omg omg noooo shit she's gonna know no nooo this cannot be happening.

"Wait are you sure, because...-" she said with a weird face to me.

"Yeah am sure, look I know what I said, I just didn't thought I needed a break and maybe I was just scared, I don't know to be honest" I said while panicking inside.

"So are you applying what am thinking" she questioned me with a smile in her face.

At this pointing I was like shit I ruined everything so I guess am gonna tell her now.

"SURPRISE, you got me" I said while taking the tickets out of my pocket.

When she saw the tickets, I could see that she was confused but when she read the information on the tickets she was shocked.

"O-M-G NEW YORK, no no you gotta be kidding stop omg" she said surprised.

"No this is real" I stated while laughing.

She caught me off guard when she hugged me I was so happy that she liked it, seeing her like this make my heart feel warm. We were hugging without talking, the silence wasn't awkward it was like we could talk through our emotions.

"Karllll I love you, you know you did NOT had to do this right?" Y/N said.

"Yeah I know but I wanted to do this"

"Thank you so MUCHHH" Y/N said while hugging me.

"Nothing m'lady" I said with a smile.

There's gonna be a part 2
I hope u liked it!!!