3: The Friday visit

After the event of last night, she felt extremely shy around the king and would give anything in the world to make the ground swallow her whenever he stared at her. She couldn't even understand why he had those effect on her and made her excited when he had touched her. She was on a call with Ameerah and telling her all about how annoying the king was.

"I would kill to marry the king" Ameerah said and Oman rolled her eyes. She doesn't know why Ameerah seemed to have not gotten over crushing on her husband. Her own husband, Oman felt a pang Of jealously in her heart.

"Come and kill me na" Oman said while putting on an eye pencil. She was going to visit the main palace where she would be sleeping tonight.

"You and I know that's not possible. I can't kill my other half" Ameerah said and Oman let out a chuckle.

"I will try to believe you" She said.

"But seriously, Oman you have to try your possible best to make the king love you," Ameerah said "If not you will soon become alone and have no one by your side if you push him away with this your attitude, he is your husband and being intimate with you is his right" Ameerah tried to explain it to her. Ameerah Bugaje, Is the only friend of Oman and the daughter of the Vice President. She is two years older than Oman and takes her as nothing but a younger sister and best friend.

"Okay, Okay. I'll try my best and let him touch me" She said and Ameerah laughed out loud at the sarcastic tone of her voice.

"You'll never change, will you?" She said and Oman laughed.

"Never" She said.

"Your father should have named you Nigeria instead of Oman" Ameerah Teased and Oman couldn't help but let out a loud laughter. Malik on the other hand who had heard the laughter thought his wife was running mad and decided checking up on her.

On entering into the room, he said, "Oman anything the matter?" He startled her and the eye pencil in her hand fell to the ground.

"Nothing At all" She said. She could hear Ameerah chuckle in the background. She immediately hanged up and raised her head to stare at her husband. He was dressed neatly in a Brown getzner and to go with it was a milk color Zanan bukar cap that matched the hand made embroidery on his kaftan. If the clock could be paused she would do so in other to keep staring at the mesmerizing beauty before her.

"You are even ready," He said "Lets go please, I have something to talk my grandma About" He said. She nodded her head and followed behind him. The room smelled just like him and she loved the smell of his perfume. He stretched his arm forward as usual and she placed her tiny hands on his. They both walked together hands In hands towards his car. He opened the door for her and she walked into it.

"Alhamdudilah" He said when he sneezed. She stared at him calmly and noticed a scar on the back of his ear as he sat down next to her. It looked like a very old scar that followed him from childhood to adulthood. She shrugged it of and turned to the window near her and stared at the big gazebo that stood in the palace. She was just noticing how beautiful the palace was for in the previous days, her mind has been drifted elsewhere.

The driver started the engine of the car and drove out of the palace with convoys following behind them. She looked at the king and his attention was on his phone, she took a pip and what he was staring at and noticed a picture of a Woman. She looked very beautiful, she wondered why he was staring at the picture. But soon, she shrugged it of and laid her heads on the window and soon began to doze off. The king, after some couple of minutes noticed her asleep and placed her head on his shoulder. He didn't want the speed bumps that led to the main palace to disturb her. She was an angle whenever she slept, and he would never miss seeing her looking this beautiful.