8: Euphoria

He held her up calmly as she squealed in pain. Her back ached and so did her core. She didn't know how someone could go through so much pain. He took her to the bathroom and made her sit in the hot water that filed the bathtub, she let out a very loud shrill. "I'm sorry baby" He uttered with all calmness in his voice. He felt sad about the pain he had put her through. She made all sort of squeals that took back his thought to yesterday's events. He remembered how she dipped her fingers into his neck when he had refused to get off her. He could remember how vividly her sobs filed the room when she could not take the pain no more. He was not in control at that moment for his burning desires had made him selfish.

"Are you okay?" He asked her calmly. She nodded and he smiled while he picked her up slowly.

"Thank you" She said and he pecked her chin lightly and Ambulated with her into the bedroom. He dressed her up and immediately laid her on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked, Once again. She smiled, and nodded. He later joined her on the bed and cuddled her calmly. He kissed her forehead and later then fell asleep.

They had slept in each other's arm all through the night. For once, Oman felt happy about being married to him. She loved how he made her feel, he makes her feel like the butterflies in her stomach are begging to come out. Yes, he brought her so much joy. She knew she liked him, not just like. But Love, maybe he was not who she thought he was after all. He is her husband now and she must accept him.

*~*
The Early morning sun that shinned into the room made her eyes twitch as she held her husbands arm tightly. "Malik put off the light please" She uttered. He tilted his head away from his phone and stared at her with a smile on his face.

"It's morning sleepy Wife" He placed a kiss on her lips as her eyes flustered open. "Good Morning" She said. He smiled and replied her with another kiss on her lips.

"Breakfast is already ready, all you need to do is go and take a bath and pray. May Allah forgive me for not waking you up early" He said. She chuckled.

"Ameen, and why didn't you wake me up early?" She asked.

"Because you looked so tired my love" He cuddled her calmly.

"Well I have to go pray" Oman slowly pulled away from his grip and entered into the bathroom and perfumed ablution. When she was done, she came out and laid out the mat and sat on it. She offered subh and as soon as she was done she made her way back into the toilet and took a warm bath. He on the other hand remained seated on the bed and going through some documents on his phone. A loud hiss escaped his lips when he saw a message from his office saying he had to show up. Oh no, he wanted to spend sometime with his wife. Well work had to come first today, he was only wearing a jalabiya but had to just go like that.

"Baby I'll be right back. I have somewhere to go to, your food is on the dinning table" He yelled. Oman heard and made a sad pout while she washed her face. She couldn't even respond to him because she was in the bathroom. He knew she heard him loud and clear and decided to go to the office.

After about fifteen minutes, she came out of the bathroom and decided to apply lotion on her skin and then get dressed in a black Abaya. She dabbed her face with a little bit of powder and sprayed her favorite perfume on her skin. She then Ambulated into the dinning room and sat down before the meal. She opened the flask and was welcomed with the smell of Fried chips and egg. And on the other plate which she later opened was pancake and syrup. She smiled when she saw a note that was sticked to the plate. "So sorry I had to live you baby, I'll be right back and do make sure to get dressed. I'll be taking you out for lunch" she read out what was written on the paper. She ate a little of the chips and took few bites of the pancake. Her stomach felt full so she decided to go back to her room where she took her phone and dived into Tik Tok. When scrolling, she came across a video of a girl who couldn't walk nor see. The little girl in the video was an orphan and was suffering from a very rare disease and needed treatment urgently. She felt extremely pained staring at the girl in the picture. She then proceeded to checking out more videos. She smiled at some and rolled her eyes at some. She was doing this for over three hours, she was distracted by the call of the Adhan. She placed her palms over her mouth when she realized that she had been using her phone for over three hours straight.

"Oh my Allah!" She uttered whilst getting off her bed. She looked round her room just to realize that it was still looking like it did yesterday. She made a sad pout when she realized she had to clean it up all on her own. Oh, where was Malik when she needed him. She thought. Well, he wouldn't have been of much help to her if he was even around. She Ambulated towards the door and dashed out into the backyard. Where she picked up a broom, mop and water, and the air freshener that laid on it shelf. She walked back into the room and cleaned it up, she did this in not less than thirty minutes. After that was done, she went back to the backyard and kept everything in its place and walked back into the room and then the bathroom where she perfumed ablution and observed Zuhr (Noon Prayer). As soon as she was done praying, she laid on the bed again and sleep took over.