❣️What they do when they're jealous

Wilbur- Wilbur likes to make his presence known, usually by pulling you closer to him or by shoving himself into the conversation, and if that doesn't work he will simply take you away from the person he's jealous of.

Tubbo- Tubbo wouldn't particularly be the jealous type, however, if the person were to get physical with you, he would step in and do his best to take you out of the situation gently.

Tommy- Tommy would be similar to Wilbur, by putting himself into the conversation. It's common for him to stand behind you with his head on yours when he's jealous.

Fundy- Fundy would become very clingy, his hands for the most part staying on your waist, pulling you close. He wouldn't be participating in the conversation, however, because his mouth would be too busy kissing your face aggressively.

George- He would become very awkward, trying to partake in the conversation but instead he would let his anger boil inside of him. Then, once they're gone, he'll mumble complaints to you pitifully.

Dream- Clay would just kiss you. Let's be honest, he'd pull you away saying something to them insinuating that he was gonna go fuck you in the bathroom or something.

Sapnap- Nick would simply make you two leave. It would probably go like this:

"K, come on."

"What?"

"We're going home."

"Why?"

"Cause."

Okay."

Eret- Let's be honest, they'd walk over and the other person would be terrified. This tall motherfucker is intimidating. So pretty much, they'd walk over and say hi, then watch as the other person waddles away scared.

Quackity- Alex would start flirting with the other person to make them uncomfortable. If it fails to do so, he'd become physical with you and eventually pull you away.

Karl Jacobs- Karl will become really physical with you, starting with hugs and cuddles and eventually turning into literally making out with you if they don't give up.

Awesamdude- Sam is similar to Eret. Just an intimidating fucker. Scares them away with humorous aggression.

BBH- BBH becomes very shy and politely asks you to go.

Schlatt- Johnathan will straight up just tell the person that your his partner and they should leave. If they don't, he just pulls you away.

Jack Manifold- Jack will wait until the person leaves, but if they stay too long Jack will ask them to leave, and once he's gone he'll get very clingy and need reassurance.

Technoblade- Techno will throw hands. Don't ask why I know this. But he will. He just will. If the person doesn't leave after he asks them to he will demolish them.

Ranboo- Ranboo will also intimidate them with height, but if that doesn't work he will pull you into him protectively till they leave.