💛Tommy- I Love You

Yo so this is 100%SFW, but because of some of the parts, I'm not entirely sure if he'd be okay with this so can u guys pls let me know if this isn't something I should keep up. Basically, he's tickling her and his mom gets the wrong impression, but nothing is actually happening, so pls let me know if I should take this down, Bc I 100% will if he wouldn't be comfortable with it.

The sun was going down and the two of you hadn't moved in hours. You were laying on Tommy's bed, on your back with him on top of you. Your legs were tangled together and his head was on your chest. Your fingers were raking through his hair, and he was almost asleep. His fingers were under the edge of your shirt, drawing goosebumps to your skin as he lightly drew circles on you.

"I love you," he mumbled repeatedly into your shirt, and before you could even say it back he'd say it again, and again and again. You giggle, and he looked up at you.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing," you say, pushing his hair from his eyes.

"You're lying," he says, sitting up so that he was no longer with his weight on you.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"It's nothing, you just talk fast sometimes and it's cute," you say, flushing. You're pretty shy, and calling people cute isn't something you do often. He laughed, his loud, adorable laugh, before pushing his hair out of his face. Your stomach was slightly exposed from where his hands were, and he glanced down at it. When he looked back at you, there was a gleam in his eye that was unfortunately familiar.

"Tommy no-"

Before you could finish your sentence, Tommy's fingers were digging into your sides, tickling you as you squirmed and laughed below him. He was giggling above you as you tried to get away, his cold hands adding to the equation.

"T-Tommy! I-"

Your giggles wouldn't let you finish as you tried to push his hands away. Eventually, he got fed up, pulling your hands up so he could tickle you without the fight. However, once his hands left your sides, you pushed his hands back. It soon became a small wrestling match, pushing each other around, and laughing your asses off. Although, that's not what it sounded like downstairs.

"Tom!"

You both froze, not moving as his mother shouted from downstairs. You were now on Tommy's lap, his hands holding your wrists in one hand while his other was trying to tickle your ribs.

"Yea?!" He shouted back, holding a finger to his lips to you.

"What are you doing up there?!" His mother asked before the two heard her trudge up the steps. Within seconds, the door flung open, revealing his mother. Her face went from confusion to horror, and you quickly jumped off of Tommy. You burst into a fit of laughter, Tommy following after, and his mother awkwardly laughing.

"I'm going to be straightforward with you, we're you or were you not-"

"Mum!"

"Okay, I'm sorry! This is just very concerning-"

"I was tickling her, mum! I'm a minor woman get your head out of the gutter," Tommy jumped up, ushering her out as he laughed. As soon as she was out you both collapsed in a fit of laughter.

"That was awful," you say, clutching your stomach.

"That was terrible," he said, breathing deeply to calm down. He stood and moved back over to you, laying down on the bed again. You laid down as well, but because of where he and you laid, his head was equal with your stomach. He rolled over your legs, resting his head on your belly.

"I love you," he said, his hands finding yours to play with your fingers.

"I love you too," you said, looking down at him.

He gave an evil grin, before putting his mouth on your stomach and blowing on it, making an obviously obnoxious noise (idk what u guys called it but my family calls those raspberries lmao), that tickled you a lot. You gasped, going to push his head away, but his hands were locked in yours and you were at his mercy as he tickled you.

He eventually pulled away, placing a few kisses on your stomach, before pulling your shirt down all the way and climbing up to lay his head in your neck.

"I love you," he said, again.

"I love you too, Tommy."