❣️How they react to you wearing their clothes

Wilbur- "awww, look at youuu" he gushes over how small you look in his clothes, picking you up and handling you like a child, carrying you around, setting you on counters, laying you on his lap, etc.

Tubbo- he turns into the 🥺 emoji (for those of you who it doesn't show up, it's the watery eye emoji), and gets really clingy, while repeatedly calling you adorable and cute names.

Tommy- he gets flustered, choking on his words, then not being able to look at you as he gets giggly.

How I imagine it going:

He turned red, avoiding eye contact as a smile grew on his face. He put his face in his hands, finally looking up at you in his oversized hoodie. "Fucking hell, come here, you're so cute."

Fundy- he doesn't react much, except with a smile and grabby hands.

George- he gets blushy, and can't look you in the eye, however, he compliments you and tries to express that he thinks it looks good on you.

Dream- he pulls you close to him, compliments you, and takes it off of you (along with the rest of your clothes) quicker than you put it on.

Sapnap- "awww, you're so cute" he's super giggly and likes to hold you close to feel how small you are in his big clothes.

Eret- "that looks so good on you!" He most likely makes you spin around for him, and compliments you a bunch.

Quackity- he goes quiet, and you can see him check you out. Then, he just gives a quick "come here" and pulls you into his lap, and the rest is up to you.

Karl Jacobs- he gets giggly, and compliments you, repeatedly calling you cute and adjusting it on you, like pulling the sleeves over your hands.

Awesamdude- he gets clingy, keeping you on top of him to make you appear smaller to him.

BBH- "oh my goodness, look at you!" He takes your hand to spin you and holds you while he compliments you.

Schlatt- "you better not get anything on that" "you look small" he states the obvious, trying to make it sound like an insult while in all honesty seeing you in his clothes makes him proud that you're his.

Jack Manifold- he doesn't pay it much attention, pulling you into him absentmindedly, only realizing it's his when he reeeally looks at you.

Technoblade-"that's mine" "don't mess it up please" if he's not doing something, he likes pulling you into him and playing with the strings of the hoodie.

Ranboo- "oh my god you're so cute" he'll pull you into his lap, pulling the hood up over your head and kissing all over your face.

Philza- I swear to god kid if you fuck up my clothes-" gets grumpy because he can never find his things after you take them.