🔤NSFW Dream

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)-gets a sort of high out of it, and is energetic afterwards, so he'll clean you up and then probably go do all the things he's procrastinated because motivation

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)-favourite of his own is his middle section, arms and torso including, because he has a very masculine build, but not muscular. His favourite of yours is your tummy because it's just so cute and he loves putting hickeys on it above your underwear.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)-will take pictures of you when he comes on your face, he just thinks you look super pretty and has definitely sent them to George and sapnap(with your permission, ofc).

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)-definitely has thought about a three-way with George or Sapnap, but then his possessive side kicks in and would hate the thought of his girlfriend getting railed by his best friends unless it was the sort of thing where he was dominating the both of you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)-you know those people you know fuck good? The ones that you like could only imagine what it's like? Like you know that they've had plenty of practice and now their hips do god's work? Yeah. There's a reason he's called Dream.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)-Tabletop, he just would love seeing your ass hit his hips while he pulls your hair.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)-goofy when he knows you'll submit to him, but serious when you're bratty.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)-a little stubble, not a lot.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)-when he's doing it to appreciate you, he's super intimate, but when you're doing it because you're horny then it's less intimate and more just extremely steamy.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)-has jerked off on the phone with George on the other end. George didn't know he was doing it but he couldn't help himself.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)- public stuff, specifically because he has a platform where millions know him, but not his face, so like, y'never know if you're gonna walk in on two people fucking, and you'll know even less whether or not it's your idle.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)-public/in the open. He's definitely fucked you in the backyard by the pool.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)-literally anything slightly suggestive. This dude is so sexually driven omg.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)-any sort of like, extreme BDSM with like the latex and stuff, that's a no-go for him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)-giving, he likes eating you out while you're bent over so he has to hold you up when your knees give out.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)-fast and rough normally, but if he wants to tease he'll slow down.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)-would be down, especially if there's a chance of Exhibitionism.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)-is literally an exhibitionialist, so would always be down for risk. Totally would be down to have his friends watch or be on the phone with you two while you fuck.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)-could last for A LONG time, like 5 rounds, but will get whiney and overstimulated after that.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)-anything you want to try, he'd try, so if you wanted him to have you stream with him, having a vibrator on your clit in front of 124k people, he'd love it.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)-so much. So so much. Is the most touchy mf ever when he wants something.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)-is definitely very verbal and moany when he's actually fucking you, but for stuff like blowjobs, it's easier to keep quiet for him.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)-has 100% fingered you in very public places, like if you're wearing a skirt in a store he'll just slip his hand under it, not really caring if people see. And he's also really liked hearing you make noises in public, so he'll pull you into his chest and put your face in his neck so he could hear you better.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)-solid 6.5ins. Good for the gawk gawk.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)-waaay too high. Like at least once a day.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)-as I said, gets a high from it so he'd probably be up for at least a few hours.