💛Technoblade- Mythology

Not requested, but I liked this idea

Techno and Reader are dating! <3

!TW! None. 

"Ugh, I don't understand what is so important about this!" I yelled while staring at my homework. Greek Mythology is not something I care about, but I have to write a thesis on it and why it's important. "Hey, what's wrong?" My boyfriend, Techno, asked as he softly walked into our shared room.  He peered at my paper over my shoulder, his eyes lighting up as he read what it was over. "I can help you if you'd like. I love Greek Mythology." He said in my ear, fighting to keep his happy tone from being too loud. "Really? I'd love that!" I said, relief washing over my features and flooding into my tone. "Of course." He replied, the corners of his mouth twitching into a smile. So, over the course of the next few days, he helped me learn and love greek mythology. First we started with the main stories. For example Odysseus's Journey, how the god and goddess came to be, etc. Then he started teaching me integrate the stories into everyday life, like how a foolish man at the store can be compared to Icarus because the tried to convince the cashier that his coupon was in fact not out of date. After reading all of theses stories and getting and A on my thesis, I now have a personal favourite story. It's the story of Orpheus and Eurydice. It always reminds me of him and I, except we will always have faith in each other.

End! <3

I know, really short, but I'm trying to focus on schoolwork at the same time. Might come back and fix it later.