Chapter 29

As they got to their designated location, Sakura started working on Sasuke and Naruto.

After healing Naruto as best she could, she then started working on Sasuke.

Working on Sasuke felt odd, she was having a bit of a struggle healing him.

Eventually, Sasuke ended up having a fever when she was healing him, it was natural, especially since he had the poison in his system longer than Naruto.

She then was done and was waiting in the room with them.

Gaara then came in.

"How are they?"

"They're alright, but I have a bad feeling for Sasuke." Sakura answered.

Gaara then looked at confused. "I thought you didn't like him anymore."

"It's not like that, I never even liked him in the first place." Sakura sighed.

"Then what is it?"

"I specialize in healing and treating people, but when I was healing Sasuke, there was bite mark on his neck since that's where the poison was directed." Sakura spoke.

"Did it heal correctly?"

"A bit, but the bite mark still remains."

"That's odd." Gaara spoke as he turned to see Sasuke.

"It's probably the Snake Demon, Orochimaru." Neji then walked in.

"Hm? How so?" Gaara asked.

"His specialty is poison." Neji said.

Sakura then remembered what Tsunade mentioned before.

"There are a few people that specialize in poison, but I'd say there are 2 of them that are considered a threat." Tsunade spoke as she took a sip of sake.

"Who are they?" Sakura asked.

"One of them is from the Sand Village, his name is Sasori, but no one knows where are his whereabouts. However..." Tsunade then paused for a moment. "However, the one who is a bigger threat is known as a Snake Demon, his name is Orochimaru. He was apart of my team before, he went rogue..." Tsunade then looked up at Sakura. "Promise me this Sakura."

"Hm?"

"Never, and I mean never under any circumstances engage in battle with him. He always has a trick up his sleeve. It may look and seem that you have won, but instead, you have lost." Tsunade finished.

Suddenly, Sakura felt a wave of chills going throughout her body.

She then ran to look for Kyuubi.

"What's with her?" Neji asked.

"Something's wrong. I'll go after her, look after those two, I'll be back shortly." Gaara said as he ran to look for Sakura.

Neji then saw Sasuke move a lot. He quickly got by Sasuke's side.

"Sasuke! What's wrong?!" Neji asked.

Sasuke's body was burning.

Now this is when the story gets interesting 😌👌