Seriously john b?

The next morning Shea rolled out of bed and put her hair in a messy bun, she and everyone else got a little drunk the night before and she was super tired this morning.

She walked out of her room and went to the washroom, when she opened the door she saw JJ standing in front of the mirror using a towel to dry his hair in only his sweatpants.

"Oh shit, sorry j" she said and went to close the door, but before she could he grabbed her arm pulling her into the washroom and locking the door.

She looked up at him shocked as he pushed her against the wall.

"JJ, what are you doing" she whispered.

"Well I was gonna let you go but then I noticed something" he said putting a hand on the wall near her head.

"Oh um what?" She gulped as she tried to not look at his abs.

"There's something on your neck" he said smirking, she raised her eyebrow and he looked her up and down, he then lean down towards her neck and started kissing and sucking.

She gasped and put her hands on his shoulders as she put her head to the side to give him more access to her neck.

He started to move up to her jaw and then her cheek and then his lips brushed over hers, right when he was about to press his lips against hers they heard footsteps coming towards the washroom. He smirked at her stepped away.

"Yo hurry up JJ I need to shower" John b knocked on the door.

"Yeah one sec" he said still looking at Shea as she had her back pressed against the wall.

They heard John b walk away from the door and close the door to his bedroom.

Shea turned to look at herself in the mirror and saw a dark hickey on her neck. "JJ!" She whisper shouted.

"How am I supposed to hide this from the others" she said.

"Don't hide it, let everyone know that I gave it to you" he smirked grabbing onto the door handle.

She giggled and took her hair out of her bun and pulled it in front of her neck. "John b would kill both of us and you know that, so that would be a big risk" she said.

"Sometimes things are worth the risk" he said winking and walked out. She smiled to herself and took a deep breath before walking back to her room.

Shea walked up the steps to the wreck and walked inside to see Kiara at the register with rafe. She sighed and walked over to the girl and stood next to her.

"Hey beautiful" Kiara said with a smile as she made rafes receipt.

"Hey darling" she said back, Shea then looked at Rafe and his eyes were already on her. His eye was black and he had a cut on his cheek and his lip was split, this was obviously from JJ.

"How are you?" Rafe asked her.

"I'm good rafe" she said bluntly.

He nodded and snatched the receipt from Kiara's hand and walked out of the wreck.

"Ughhh why does he have to be in my life" Shea said rubbing her face with her hands.

"I don't know, maybe y'all shouldn't have made out at that New Year's Eve party in grade 9" Kiara said raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Kiaraaaa your not making it better" Shea said as she moved around the counter and sat on a barstool. "Hit me with a chocolate milkshake, I need to destress" she said putting her head in her hands.