What?

Shea and John b we're both on the porch doing their homework, Shea had to make him do it though, John b didn't really care about school, neither did Shea but she knew that if she wanted to stay alive she needed a good education.

"So if you divide 5 by 25 what would that be?" Shea asked him looking at the worksheet.

"Um 5?" He asked.

"Yeah, good job bud" she laughed "that was definitely a grade 4 question and your in grade 11"

"Not my fault I have a brain that's not fully developed" he shrugged sitting back into his chair.

Shea giggled at him and gave him a few more questions, out of the corner of her eye she saw a cop car pull into the driveway.

"John b" she said, he furrowed his eyebrows and looked behind him to see Shoupe getting out of his car and walking up to the porch.

"Hi Shoupe" John b said as the 2 teens stood up from their seats.

"Hi kids, I've come by because, well, Shea you're being arrested for assault" he said walking towards her getting his handcuffs out of his back pocket.

"What?" She asked as he jaw dropped.

"Wait Shoupe no, wait you can't" John b tried to reason.

Everything went blurry for her, Shoupe put the handcuffs on her and pulled her towards the car, John b watched from the porch in disbelief and ran a hand through his hair. He then punched the wall of the porch and walked inside the house.

Sheas POV

here I am, sitting in the back of a cop car in restraints. Never in my life did I think I would be getting arrested for assault, I knew right away that emily definitely brought this to the police.

As Shoupe took me out of the car and brought me inside the station I saw peterkin at her desk going through papers, she met my eyes and gave me a small smile of worry.

I gave her a nod and Shoupe led me to the holding cells. He took off my cuffs and moved me into the cell and locked the door.

"Wait Shoupe, do I get to say my side of the story?" I asked holding onto the bars.

"Yes but in a couple hours, so get comfy" he said and walked away.

I sighed and slid down the wall bringing my knees to my chest. I felt the tears form in my eyes and soon enough they were sliding down my face, I let out a few sobs and closed my eyes.

JJ's POV

I had just finished work and pulled into the chateau driveway, I got off my bike and walked up to the door, my eyebrows furrowed when I saw homework, a hole in the wall and no one here.

I walked inside and was met with a messy living room and beer cans everywhere.

"Shea? John b?" I called out making my way to sheas room.

I opened her door and it was the same as it was this morning before school, i walked out of her room making my way to John bs and knocked on his door, I heard shuffling and then the door opened to reveal John b.

He looked miserable, his hair way messy, his eyes were red and tears stained his cheeks.

"Yo dude what happened?" I asked

"Shea got arrested JJ" he mumbled walking out of his room and towards the kitchen.

"Wait what? My Shea? Like your little sister Shea?" I asked frantically in disbelief. Yeah sure Shea caused a little bit of trouble here and there but she's never gotten arrested.