14

^^ Granulus Suran ^^

Sitting on the Throne exasperatedly, I steepled my fingers together under my chin thoughtfully. "Okay... so I was Summoned to Hell... how do I get back? I suppose if I try to cast my Infernal Armor again, I could be summoned to another Demon Queen or King, and ask them to send me topside?" I sighed and used the Communication Artifact to contact my family members. 'Mi Familia, how is everyone? Any issues at all? I may have become stuck in Hell, but I think I have some various solutions in place to return to the surface soon enough, so not to worry.'-T.B.

'How did you get to Hell?!? Mimi, everyone in the game got that System Message, how'd you manage it?!? We left you like four hours ago!!!'-V.B.

'System Message?'-T.B.

'Yeah, here;
'System Message: User Tabitha Bambini is the first Chaotic Evil Player to Enter Hell, and has received the Title 'Hell-Touched'.

System Message: User Tabitha Bambini is the first Player to slay a Demon in Hell, and has received the Title 'Hell-Strider'.

System Message: User Tabitha Bambini is the first to Slay a Mid-Ranking Demon, a Succubus, and has received the Title 'Thot-Slayer'.

System Message: User Tabitha Bambini is the first to Slay a High-Ranking Demon, a Succubus Queen, and has received the Title 'Infernal Usurper'.

System Message: User Tabitha Bambini is the first to ever Claim a Territory in Hell, and has received the Title 'Infernal Conqueror'.

System Message: User Tabitha Bambini is the first to ever hold legitimate Territory in Two Planes, and has received the Title 'Astral Land Baron'.

System Message: User Tabitha Bambini has conquered a Kingdom, the Seventh Kingdom of Hell, so she has received the Title 'Demon Queen'. (Note: this is not a True Kingdom, in terms of the Level of your Base. Only possessing a Kingdom in the Main Plane allows one to be True Royalty.)'-V.B.

'Oh dear... everyone saw that?'-T.B.

'Everyone who looked at the notification, yes.'-V.B.

'Damn... alright, then, no use crying about it; I'll see what I can do.'-T.B. I closed the Chat with a sigh and then looked at my spells. "If it summoned me once..." I hummed, selecting 'Infernal Armor' with myself as the target once more.

My surroundings faded, as I'd suspected, and I found myself in a jagged, macabre throne room, made of volcanic stone and decorated with countless thousands of human and demon skulls. In the center, another Throne sat, and upon it was a tall mostly-humanoid being, covered in blue and black scales that formed a pseudo-plate armor over everything but his face and the tall, tattered wings attached to his back. Glancing upwards from the glass of what I hoped was wine, he cocked his head at me, speaking again in Rillantine. "Curious... a Human Witch? Why have you come here, Little Human?"

"Ah, right; I invented a spell, and when I attempted to cast it, I ended up being teleported into the Seventh Hell, but the Queen there was a vile brat, and very rude, so I killed her, and then I was stranded without a way to go home, so I came to ask you if you could give me a grimoire for Teleportation? I'd happily pay for it."

He snorted softly, laughing and setting his glass to the side and grinning at me mockingly. "You killed Cynthia, the Succubus Queen? You're sure you didn't kill one of her multitudes of little Cambions?"

"Seeing as I am now a recognized Demon Queen, yes, I think I'm rather sure." I raised an eyebrow at him imperiously, making him lean back in his throne slowly, pondering.