And now I have learned my lesson.

Finale: HOME

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, days into weeks, then months and then finally into a whole year. It's been like that, ever since that day, a whole 5 years seemed so slow, so patronizing and so heartbreaking. Ever since then it hasn't all been the same, things changed, for the better? No, but it was not for the worse as well. All she knew is that ever since that day, she hardly get to see them both, she hardly get to take a peek at them both, if it was hard to see them both clearly it was even harder to speak to them both.

And ever since his sudden impulse of it being her fault, she felt like her entire world came out collapsing and suffocating her. Since then she's been hurting herself emotionally, there wasn't a minute or a second of the day where she wouldn't think about the situation that happened 5 years ago, she should've never butted into their lives, she should've never even tried to get the man she loved.

But what can she do? She was in love, and although her actions were selfish, and although it caused her her death some how if she were able to do it again she would try and talk to the girl once more, but this time not going into a mission, no, but maybe something else. Sighing even torturing herself wouldn't do any good if even in the end she would do it again in a heart beat.

She's selfish and she knows that, and her selfishness caused one of their beloved members her death. Truly she was sorry and honesty regretted her actions, but what's the point of dwelling on it if the person who she wants to ask forgiveness is dead? She's despicable, she knows. But hey, we all do things we'll all regret if it comes to love right? Although her's was just too much.

Sighing for the umpteenth time of the day or night, other than the dead girl whom she should ask forgiveness to, there were other two whom she wanted to apologize to. It has been years since she last saw those two, ever since the 5th month of her death they both just suddenly up and move. Both would only show up when it was her anniversary or birthday. Sometimes she would wonder if they both acted the same when she 'died' that time, who was she kidding of course they did but not to this length, no Lucy Heartfillia was their world now, and will always will be.

Looking out to her window she saw the moon at its highest peak, sighing for the last time of the night she looked sadly at the moon, "Oh Lucy, if only you could see them now. . . . . . I'm sorry" she smiled sadly and went under her covers trying to get some healthy sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Under the blue and sunny sky a boy about 14 years old hums to himself with a bouquet of flowers at his hand, the boy was wearing a blue hoodie with brown cardigan pants with a belt, for his foot wear a matching brown pair of boots to complete his look, in his belt hangs a key pouch that contains various keys, 10 were gold while others were silver keys; it has seemed to be quite a while since the last time he or they were here and boy did it never change.

"Should we head to the guild or stop by at the apartment first?" A man asked clearly in his twenties, although some people would think he was in his 23rd but looks can be deceiving when he is clearly into his 25th.

The man beside the boy was wearing a cloak, while aside from the cloak inside he was wearing long sleeved purple shirt with gold trimming that ended to his knees with white knee-length baggy trousers, for his foot wear he wore a pair of sandals, and of course the one and only item that he would never leave is his scaled scarf.

"Home sounds nice, I want to feel her bed before heading towards the guild" the boy answered. Nodding at his response they both soon headed towards the strawberry street and like always both wore a sad smile, for once again reality was dawning into them for this year.