Lovely was the memory that was shared by us two.

She's my Momma 03

Days turned into a week, 1 week since the day Lisanna and Natsu announced their relationship to the Guild. After announcing it all out the guild partied and congratulations were tossed here and there, fortunately their guild mates betted on something and Cana won. Mira sulked all day together with Happy.

Mostly they were happy for the two, although not all. For example Mira, she literally fainted and didn't get up for a day, the next day she sulked and frown, another was Levy who wanted to strangle Natsu, unfortunately for her she lost the bet. And the list goes on who does not like the pairing but clearly if this relationship makes Natsu happy then so be it, was what Erza and Gray said.

Apart from that, it has already been 1 week since Happy moved in to Lucy's place. He just said that Natsu and Lisanna has to have their alone time. But clearly his expression says so the otherwise. And most surprisingly it has been 3 days since Mira, Happy, Levy, Gajeel and Gray huddled up.

But enough with that, Lucy and Happy were now at the guild, it is already eight in the morning, and slowly but surely their guild mates were now coming in any minute or any seconds. The duo sat comfortably on the stool at the bar.

"Mira~ one strawberry milkshake please" Lucy called, smiling brightly at the barmaid.

"Someone looks happy today" she asks suspiciously, a small smile on her lips, although she never really liked the new born couple she needs to suck it up and turn back to her old self.

"We're going on a job today Mira" Happy beamed at the barmaid, her eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Just the two of you?" she asks, worry plastered on her face.

"With team Natsu of course" Erza answered for them.

"Morning Erza" Lucy and Happy chimed.

"G'morning Lucy, Happy" she sat besides Lucy and got out a piece of strawberry cake in hand.

"Did you already decide on which mission we're going on Erza?" Lucy asked facing the scarlet-haired woman beside her.

"Yes, Gray picked a mission yesterday; did you both already pack?" she asked the duo who grinned at her and gestured their hands on the floor.

Lucy's pink bag splattered on the floor with hers and Happy's necessities, moments later a bag sat besides Lucy's. A navy colored sports bags with Gray's initial on both sides.

"You both ready?" he asked the two women in front of him.

"Yeah just waiting on Natsu" Happy stated chewing on a raw fish that he got from Mira.

"Where in hell is that pyro?" he asked to no one in particular whilst looking around.

And as if on cue, the doors slammed open by no other than their idiotic dragon slayer. A wide grin was plastered on his face; a backpack on his back, beside him was his girlfriend all equipped and ready for their job.

The four- including Happy of course; looked at them both with confusion on their face. Was Lisanna coming with them? The four glances back and forth to each other, all having the same confused face, they did not see this coming at all.

"Yosh! I'm here lets go" he shouted at his team.

As team Natsu walk towards the train station, Natsu and Lisanna in the lead, Lucy and Happy at their middle and Erza and Gray behind them all. Both look at each other as if they were talking internally.