I was a fool to believe that I could last a day without being near you.

She's my Momma 06

"Master! Lucy's on an S-class mission all by herself!"Mira exclaimed now worrying for the blonde haired maiden.

"What?! Is she out of her mind?!" the Master burst into a panic, totally bewildered by the sudden action of his child.

"Unfortunately this mission was blended with the ordinary missions, Master. She took it out not even knowing it was one" she reasoned, trying to calm the master down.

What they both didn't know was that the guild members can hear them loud and clear, a look of horror was plastered on their face. How could Lucy and Mira not know or noticed? Upon hearing the alarmed statement Levy, Wendy, and surprisingly Gajeel stormed at the master's office.

"Why is she even alone?! Where are her teammates?! Why is Natsu not even with her?!" the master roared, his mind now totally in tatters a lot of question swarmed his head, and as if this situation was not enough, another whole situation made him want to silently and slowly crawl to his grave.

"Natsu, Happy and Lisanna are celebrating their family day, Erza and Gray are out on a mission themselves. And master, this mission is a whole lot horrible than we thought it already is" Mira stated, looking  more horrified by the minute.

"What?! What is this mission all about Mira?" the master groaned and was now having a headache.

"The mission is located at an island, Star Island; it could take about 2 days and half to get there. The island has been terrorized by one of Zeref's demons, Detriot" their faces paled at the demon's name, the said monster could easily wipe out a whole island if it wanted to.

"You said it could take 2 and a half days to get to the island, right?" nodding, their master than looked at the intruders waiting for him to say something.

"Gajeel, Levy, and Mira, pack up and retrieve your sister, bring her back immediately. And do not, I repeat do not let anyone else know of this situation, especially team Natsu" Master Macarov commanded, Mira, Gajeel and Levy nodded and they all soon left, dashing out the guild to pack.

As his children left his office one question still remained on the old man's mind though, what was this request doing at the non S-class board? His mind ached, Macarov then heaves a sigh; he just hoped they made it in time.

"Please be safe dear child" Macarov muttered looking out his office.

Meanwhile on Lucy's side she was already on a boat sailing towards the island, leaving on the evening made her traveling worthwhile. The said islands' name perked her interest to an extreme level, Star Island, as a celestial mage and a lover for stars and constellation she cannot help but want to get there faster.

She read the request paper once, twice or even thrice, it only said to defeat a demon, nothing more nothing less. So as of now she was just sitting on a fast boat travelling towards the island, it has been a day and half since she traveled from home, so by now their family day was over.

"I hope Natsu and Happy ain't too upset of my departure" she murmured.

"Miss we're approaching the Island fast, are you sure you could handle the job on your own?" the sailor asked looking skeptical for a moment, Lucy glance at the man who agreed on sailing with her and smiled.