A fool to believe that I was better off without being beside you.

She's my Momma 07

Surprisingly no one ratted them out, but hell they were now on the edge of Erza's sword. It has been a month since team Mira went out to retrieve the blonde celestial mage, but much to their displeasure no word has made it back from them, not even from the blonde.

Team Natsu was now sitting at one of the table looking annoyed and irritated; it has been a month since the other guild members parted their ways from the team. And though that did not concern them, what the team wanted to know was the disappearance of Lucy, Mira, Levy and Gajeel.

The four seemed to disappear since the Dragneel's Family Day, and since then they never did go on a mission. They were itching to know what the big deal was, why every member won't seem talk to them, why in the hell the guild was so quiet and what the hell happened to their four other members.

"Hey guys" greeted a white-haired woman who seemed to not be concerned at all.

"Hey" they greeted not really on the mood to talk, they were irritated.

"What's with the angry mood for?" she questioned now sitting beside Natsu and Happy on her arms.

Happy wiggled out from her arms and went towards Erza's side for protection from his 'mother'. Lisanna seemed to claim the title since the day Lucy was not around, and let's just say Happy was not at all pleased.

"We're not on the mood to talk Lisanna" Erza gritted her teeth in annoyance making Lisanna shiver and nervously smile.

"Okay?" she said sounding unsure but didn't really budge from her sit.

She then placed her head on Natsu's shoulder, making the dragon slayer tense for a moment, recalling the moment where Lucy was supposed to do that when they go star-gazing. And that was what months ago, snapping his last bit of patient he stood up making Lisanna back up for a moment. Natsu then decided to consult their master who was on the counter drinking alcohol.

"Gramps!" his voice echoed the hall making some members cover their ear.

"What is it Natsu?" Macarov answered not looking at the fiery boy.

"Where are they?! Where is Lucy at?" he asked annoyed as hell, Erza, Gray and Happy then approached the master as well they were also curious of the topic.

"Lucy, Mira, Levy, Gajeel, the four of them has been away for a month now! Aren't we gonna do something about it?!" Natsu now shouted making Erza, Gray and Happy nod.

"Calm down boy, just wait for them to come home" Macarov stated calmly looking at his cup of alcohol as if that was the most interesting thing to look at as of this moment.

"To hell with waiting! I cannot just sit around knowing my partner is out there on where Mavis knows where!" Natsu slammed his fist on the counter, making some other members to jump from their sits.

"Master, I believe Natsu is right" Erza agreed looking angry as well, not at all pleased of the secrecy the guild was keeping from them.

"Team Natsu" sighing, he was about to spill the beans.

And right before Macarov could even begin his explanation the guild doors open, and their stood three of his children looking solemn and pained. Their expression screamed a thousand of words for the guild members who know.