Pick Up Lines

Sayiha's POV :

(Next day during class time)

I wanted to ask Misty about her friend Rudy or whatever his name is since morning but every time I'm getting nervous or feeling shy.

But somehow I manage to start the topic.

"Misty I really enjoyed your birthday party. Thanks to aunty she cooks really well. "

"Really? Thanks sweetie. I thought you didn't enjoy yesterday because of Rudra", says Misty.

"His name is Rudra?? But Rude-ra suits him more"

"I know right. He's actually a rude guy. But he's good."

"Yes. His rudeness spoiled my day my mood as well"

"But you know every one was talking about both of you after you left", says Misty in a teasing manner.

"What did they say??", I ask being extremely curious.

"You don't have to know.. Ahmm"

"Hey wait sis please tell naa what did everyone say??"

"Why you want to know so much??"

Good question.

I smile nervously trying hard to not show my nervousness but failed.

"Calm down girl. They said Rudra and Sayiha make a cute chemistry. Hehe", Says Misty.

"What the hell??! We were fighting"

"Love starts after fighting"

"But I spoiled his shirt"

"Let love arrive  and destroy  everything other than you and him"

"but we collided!!"

"So love grows just after collision!"

"Go to hell along with your crazy pick up lines"

"Hehe okay but Rudy is actually a good guy"

"I have nothing to do with that"

"Then why did you ask about him if you ain't curious? 😏"

In the meantime Sir explodes at us for chattering in class.

Out of excitement I almost forgot about Sir's existence.

Then he throws us out of classroom.

This Rude-ra is a bad luck for me and still I'm curious about him God knows why.

I always end up having crush on bad boys and so I firmly decided this time I won't be having crush on anyone..

Last time I had crush on the most popular BAD BOY of our school who used to hang out with the most popular HOT GIRL of our school.

It was so heartbreaking to know that they had a romantic relationship and some of their private images were leaked.

But I had no idea that my ex crush was such a disgusting human as in player and I was building romantic feelings for him in my heart ♥. I became so upset and devastated after I came to know the truth about him.

Here I was being loyal to my one sided feelings and there he was dating thousands of girls at a time.

So I concluded with the fact that one sided love or crush means self harassment and I won't have crush on anyone.