Clash

Rudra's POV:

Love borns from a clash.

The day Sayiha bumped into me was the best day of my life so far. She is so cute like I wish I could explain. She doesn't put on heavy makeup or hot outfits. She's simple and cute. Her smile, her voice, her eyes, her prettiness just melt my heart the very first day I saw her.

I ain't a bad boy but I pretend to be a bad boy because I heard

Good girls love bad boys. 🙄

I like Sayiha who is actually a good girl and I want her to like me back so I pretend to be a bad  or mad guy when she's around me.

Sayiha is single so I think I should try for her. Though she never noticed me. I'm a mess and a loser. Every time I talk to her I behave rudely and start a fight. Both of us end up quarreling with each other.

There is  another reason of my rude behavior.

I know very well that Sayiha is short tempered person so whenever I'm rude she gets 100 times more rude and she looks 10000000 times more cute when she's angry.

I somehow manage to disturb her so that   she thinks about me.(at least)

After  departure I see Sayiha running towards my direction in corridor. She doesn't  notice me  and bumped into  me again.

Boom!!

I immediately catch her so that she doesn't fall. She leans on my arms  holds me with both her hands.  I get mesmerized by her charm and can't resist my eyes from staring at her spectacles.

God knows why she always remains surprised!!

Movie  scene just happened between us once again.

We should be playing role of main leads in a romantic love story for the romantic incidents that happen between us.

Since she isn't a romantic or sweet type girl I decide to break this romantic situation.

I take away my arms  and let me leave her. She falls on the floor.

"Ouchhhhh!!!", she sobs.

I smirk.

"You jerkkkk!!", she rants.

"Why would I miss the chance of seeing you from falling??", I ask flipping my hear.

"You are so mean no doubt"

"I'm not so sweet that I would catch you and save you from falling.. Okayyy?? You balanceless person."

"Excuse me!!You don't have to be sweet but it's your responsibility to help others." ,she lectures.

"As if this corridor is your play ground!? Why you were running so fast??"

"Shut up! Duffer!!"

"Says the person"

"What do you mean???"

"Only a duffer blames others to be duffer."

"Ugh!! Rude guy", she says   being annoyed.

"Oh be careful while walking. Don't lose your balance and fall  again on some one else."

She ignores me and walks away.

She is hella cute when she's angry..

😳