Trip

Sayiha's POV :

A few days later our college planned to take us in a trip. This is going to be a great trip since we are going to the sea beach.

Every time our college arranges something I miss my girls.My girls are my best friends of school. I wish we could be together. But we can't. They are studying in a boring college that never arranged tour for them.

I've come to know that Rudra is in our college. He's in class 12-D section. I'm from 12-C section.

🌥️🌥️🌥️🌥️🌥️🌥️

The sun is about to set. I sit on the  sand to watch the resplendent sunset. The sun sets creating a crimson color at the sky while the sky embraced the sun gracefully like a never ending love chemistry.

While I gaze at the peaceful wave I feel free. I take deep breaths to my heart's content feeling the soft breeze. The rays of sunset falls on the sea making  golden yellow  glace over the everlasting sea.

In this romantic atmosphere I can feel someone sitting beside me.

The guy  is Rudra.

Omfg!

"The Rude-ra drama king guy just sat beside me.",I say in attempt to taunt him.

"What are you then?? Ill tempered angry queen?", he asks with a grin.

"If you are the king I ain't interested to be the queen!"

"Then be my princess I'll be your prince.", he says moving closer.

I don't let him come closer moving aside.

"How do you manage everything so perfectly??", he asks.

"I Managed what??"

"As in you are a great artist, you  are a good student, your Instagram feed is full of amazing photographs, no one can beat you in debate, you ignore me so well..."

"Wait a minute.! Painting and photography are my passion. And for your kind information  I   like  to ignore disturbing people." ,I explain

"Sounds like my existence doesn't matter you much", he sighs.

God knows what his intentions are.

"Shower you with all my attention yeah these are my only intentions"

Wtf!!

"Now who turned on music again.!!?", I ask being annoyed.

My ears are already aching since I'm here. Students didn't stop playing music for a second.

"You don't like Music??", Rudra asks.

"Yeah but I don't like this song at this moment"

"Why??Isn't it romantic like me and you on the seashore watching sunset while music is playing..?"

"What's so special in *me and you*??"

"You girl and me guy. We can date each other if you agree..."

"Whatttt?? No wayyy!!"

"Just kidding girl why are you getting serious?"

  We are watching the harmonious wave. Faint stars in the sky, glitters in water has made  a beautiful combination.

I take my camera and start capturing some photos.

"Can you send me  pictures that you captured right now??", asks Rudra.

In this  way we add each other on what'sapp.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫