Lazari

Lazzy often goes on missions with the Zalgo Proxies to watch what she will be doing in the future...

Zalgo: Proxies...come to me

*All the Zalgo Proxies enter the meeting room*

X-Virus: You said come to me, but shouldn't you be coming to us? I mean the saying Is "He comes" right?

Zalgo: I have no time for your foolishness Cody...

X-Virus: Woah! Ok! No need to use the first name!

Zalgo: Anyway...I need you all to go on a killing spree

Stripes: But...we just had one yesterday father...

Zalgo: I know, but this time I need you to take Lazari

Zalgo: I feel for her to fully understand how to control her demon side fully she needs to know how to control her hunger when around blood

Sully: What if she can't?

Zalgo: Get her something to eat as soon as possible

KageKao: Koroshi-ya? Watashitachi dake ga korosu hitsuyō ga arimasu ka?(The killing spree? Only we have to kill?)

Zalgo: For now, yes, but in time I want you all to teach Lazari the way of the Proxy

Zalgo: Lazari...come to me

*Lazari appears out of no where*

Lazari: Daddy...you said come to me, isn't it supposed to be "He Comes"?

X-Virus: That's what I said!

Zalgo: *groans* Lazari, I need you to go on a killing spree with my Proxies

Lazari: But why? Didn't they just have a killing spree?

Zalgo: Consider it apart of your training...

Lazari: Ok!*runs up beside Stripes*

Zalgo: Off you go...

*All the Proxies and Lazari leave the room and goes out of the underworld*

*The scene is now back with the Proxies and Lazari in an old neighborhood, it's night time, so they assumed Everyone in the neighborhood would be asleep*

Homicidal Lui: Lord Zalgo wants you to stay here and watch us ok...for your future training, so you'd know the way of a proxy

Lazari: Ok.

Stripes: Each of us, take a house Lazari you watch us

*All the Proxies run in separate directions and into civilians houses*

*Lazari runs up to the window of the house she saw KageKao go in*

*KageKao blended in with a Shadow in the nearby corner, only the white smile  of his mask is visible*

KageKao: *knocks over a lamp*

Civilian: *wakes up startled, yet frightened to see the smiling dark side of Kage's mask*  Who are you!? What do you want!?

KageKao: Do you want to play?

Civilian: What!? I don't even know you!? Leave! I'm not playing any games! Now go before I call the police!

KageKao: *Tilts his head and smiles* ...Your Boring...

*KageKao let's out his claws and starts slicing the victims face, when he's done he writes symbols which looks like Japanese letters, he sees Lazari at the window, she looks confused*