All CP's

Never! Ask the Pasta's what they think about the Twilight movies. YOU WILL START A FUCKING WAR! Half of the Pastas absolutely hate the movies and think that if they were boring and should've got to the Fuckin point, others think it was Romantic and beautiful the way it was created...The Author says It should've gotten to the fucking point if it was going to be that boring.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally: Hey Jeff? What is a Twilight movie?

Jeff: Uhm..It's a movie series that's about Werewolves and Vampires and Romance. It's like the best series of movies Ever!

Toby: In my opinion those movies absolutely sucked, who's with me!?

*Lui, Masky, Kate(The Killer), Pencil, Neck, EJ, Chris(The Revenant), Bloody Painter, & Stripes all raises their hands*

Puppeteer: Yeah...no, I'm with Jeff on this one, that was a great series.

Lui: Sully? How come you didn't raise your hand?

Sully: Unlike you, I actually like Love.

Lui: Whatever, if it was just going to be boring then it could've skipped to the point.

Masky: Seriously, Basically it was just a fucking love triangle and War

Hoodie: I think it was a great movie, what are you trying to say Masky!

Bloody Painter: You do realize that you basically had to watch all the way until movie three for the excitement...

Masky: Listen BRIAN the movies sucked! And there's no way you can change my mind!

Hoodie: FUCK YOU TIMOTHY!

*The two start to fight and soon enough everyone starts to fight, with their fist, foots, paws, whatever they have*

Helen: Damnit! I thought you were cool, but I guess I was wrong!*throws a pillow at The Puppeteer*

Toby: Seriously! The Fucking Twilight movies suck!

*They keep fighting until The Author and Slenderman make it into the room*

Uh hello? What's going on here...(The Author)

Slender: Children!

*All eyes turn towards Slender then towards the Author*

Jeff: Dice! What do you think about the Twilight movies, as a tiebreaker!

Like the movies about vampires and all?

Toby: Yeah, those movies

In my opinion they.... what's the word for it.... Suck!

Toby: Ha! TOLD YA SO!

Jeff: Shut the Fuck up! You all suck!

Don't get mad at me, you asked my opinion.