Embarrassing Moments

Slender-He was once found in a pink apron in the morning while he was cooking (Let's just say Masky was forced not to tell anyone)

Masky-He fell off a tree branch while trying to chase Rogue from the treetops to get home s mask.(He went to the Pasta infirmery for a few weeks)

Toby-Everyone saw his gash in his face(they didn't care about it, but Toby thought it was pretty embarrassing)

Nina-Tripped while trying to kill Jeff(Btw we're talking about the newest version)

Jane-Someone switched all of her black dresses with Pink ones(Legend has it that it was Sally who did it because Jane didn't let her have ice Cream)

Lost Silver-Was caught watching My 600 Ib life and Everyone came to join him(To him it was only embarrassing because he doesn't like being around much people)

Jeff-He was in a black maid dress singing I'm a Barbie girl(Yes he was drunk and Yes with his raspy voice it sounded terrible)

Hoodie-He didn't hide his tape 📼 well enough and Let's just say...he may or may not have filmed himself saying sweet things about Masky(and BEN may or may not still have it as Black Mail)

BEN-Nina pushed him in the river because he was laughing at Grinny drowning so Nina thought he should get a taste of his own medicine (He was not the one laughing then)

Lui-He has a stuffed animal he named after Sully and was caught snuggling with it(He was sick ok!)

MORE COMING SOON