The Butter incident

Let's just say The Pastas learned that baking together wasn't a good idea to bond
We call it The Butter Incident Here's how it all went down:

*Slender thought It would be a good idea to get some of the Pastas to bake together to see how well they work together*

*All the Pastas are In the kitchen with baking supplies*

Jeff The Killer: *slowly carving butter into statues* Chris You almost gone with those Dry ingredients

Chris The Revenant: I'm Done here yo- what the Fuck are you doing with the butter

Jeff: I got bored waiting, so I started carving...

Chris: Whatever just give me the butter

*Jeff picks up the butter Statue with his knife, but his dumbass drops the butter Statue on the floor*

Chris(who wasn't paying attention): Jeff give me that-*tries walking over to Jeff with the dry ingredients bowl but then slips on the butter, the dry ingredients get all over her, the bowl left on her head*

Chris: What the Fuck...

*Chris stands up covered in dry ingredients and raises her bat at Jeff*

Chris: Jeff...You did this on purpose didn't you...

*Jeff wasn't paying attention to Chris because he was too busy trying to make another butter Statue*

*Chris starts to run over to Jeff, bat in hand, but bumps into Ticci Toby who was having trouble holding all the icing bowls, they both fall to the ground, this time Toby has Icing all over his head and pants*

Ticci Toby: Well at least we know it's yummy...

Eyeless Jack: Toby! Don't eat it!

Toby: But it taste so good

*EJ Walks over to Toby and tries to help him up, but he trips on Toby who's on the floor*

*Jeff's keeps dropping his butter statues on the floor, Chris keeps slipping on them, and Toby and EJ keep making Icing for the cake and Keeps eating it every time he bumps into Chris, and Jack keeps  tripping on Toby and it's all a mess until Slender comes to Check on them and see that Jeff is Carving Statues into the butter and keeps Dropping them, and Toby and EJ are both dirty with Icing, and Chris is covered in all the Dry ingredients*

Slender: Children...

*Everyone looks towards Slender*

Toby: Heh...Hey boss

Jeff: Sup...Slenderp

EJ: Slenderman...Hey

Chris: Hi...Slender

Slender: *sighs* Clean up this mess! And Yourselves!

That was the day The Slenderman found out not to put random Pasta's to work together, it just isn't possible*