Chapter One: A new start

The rain from the sky was dripping onto the teen's hair as he sailed away from the once peaceful region, but was now a warzone between people who had attachment to everything.

He let his wings out for the first time in years as he saw an island ahead. It hurt him about because of how it was folded and was not took care of for a long time.

He made it to the land and stood up and took a step. He let out a relaxed sigh as he watch as the rain stops.

He looked around him, he knew that this place was yet to be claimed by anyone, hence being the main reason why he chose to sail north.

He saw the green trees and the birds chirping happily while watching their newborns. He explored the land and looked at the small river, seeing how the fishes and squids swim around peacefully with no harm.

He watched as cows were eating grass and the sheep roam around the place. The flowers were blooming as the light hit them. Bees were buzzing, it reminded him about a very specific bee hybrid.

He saw a lot of parrots in the nearby small forest and some foxes under the trees, sleeping peacefully under the sunlight.

Everything about the land gave him the sense of relaxation and calmness. Now that was something he hadn't felt ever since he came to the region. It made him felt free, alive.

He looked around and spread his wing slowly, making sure he won't get hurt. He wanted to fly again, but he was not yet use to have his wings free again. He was not use to fly yet.

He was not yet use to flying without assistance, he had yet to used to fly without his family.

---------------------------

In the a very far away, snowy biome, there was an avian with greyish wings sitting in the warm campfire. He was not relaxed at all. All of the things that had happened made him not trust a single thing about the region.

He had lost his wife a long time ago, 17 years to be exact. He lost his third child 3 years after that. He then was forced to kill his second child a couple months due to him being force to kill him. And now, his fourth and youngest boy was missing.

Ghostbur, or Phil's second dead child was outside, playing with a blue sheep. He watched as the once use to be alive, mischievous child was now a dead, naive ghost play around.

The door opened to reveal his first child, the feared blood god Technoblade or Techno that only his relatives can say to him. He had his signature sword and axe in his back as he removed his coat and put his weapons against the wall and sat down with his father.

No luck?
Phil asked as he offered him some hot chocolate.

No.... It was like he just fled. He left no traced and Tubbo was shock when I asked him because he didn't know.
Techno replied to him as he accepted and drank the chocolate.

Don't worry, we'll get out of here Techno. If his not here, then he might have returned to SmpEarth or just went on an expedition.
Phil reassured himself and Techno.

I hope so....
Techno sighed as he warm himself up.

___________________
Author talking:

I noticed that none of the Tommyinnit wing Au I read had not done this kind of thing, I decided to make this! Don't make gun of me, this is only my second book ;-;