Chapter 1

disclaimer: I don't own any characters that i will use on this story. All characters, setting, and maybe others belong to Hiro Mashima! ^^ (Fairy Tail-anime). If i own them... then i'll be happy... jk. hehe ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a pretty big house, a group of people already gathered in the backyard,chatting and doing random stuff. It was in their family tradition,to have breakfast together in the garden in the morning  in a different house every month. The Dragneel's father, Igneel, sat next to his wife, Grandine,and beside them was a blonde woman named Layla beside her husband,Judo. The child, sat opposite them, Wendy. Natsu was seated next to Lucy. This month was in the Heartfilia's house.

Grandine happily ate the breakfast, "They grow up so fast *smirks*" Layla smiled, "They do. Especially Natsu and Lucy."

Igneel chuckled, "I bet they will always be stuborn and naughty like they have always been" Judo grinned, "Well.. it is nice to see them laugh a lot xD" Wendy giggled at her older brother. Natsu and Lucy chocked from the food.

"What are you talking about, old man?" Natsu glared at his father sheepishly. Igneel smirked, "You heard it, son. Do you want me to repeat what I said?" Natsu hissed, "No ... i might die xD."

Lucy sighed at the older man. They always make fun of them, like grandchild thingy, and sometimes they would think that they are already in a relationship. Even though, there's nothing special between them, except random misunderstandings.

ring...

ring-ring...

Lucy glared at her pink haired friend.

riiiing-riiing...

Natsu muttered , "Who the hell is this?" The phone inside his pocket kept ringing.

RIIIIIIIING!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG!!!! 

The phone got louder, making Lucy annoyed, "Answer the freakin' phone, Natsu!" Natsu growled, "You don't have to tell me, Idiot!" He took his phone out.

"Who are you calling idiot, Pinky?" Lucy pouted with an annoyed face. Wendy and the others just ate their food, ignoring the fight between husba –ahem- I mean, fighting between friend. Or maybe enemy. Ok, Frenemy xD

"You, Lucy! Who else would i call someone and idiot?" Natsu rolled his eyes, he pushed the answer button on his phone, "What do you wa--..."

Buk!

Grandine threw a cupcake to Natsu's face, "I told you to keep your phone on silent when we're eating!" Natsu fell from his chair, growling in an annoyed way. Sometimes, his mother can be scary. Even Igneel sometimes would be scared from her anger. Layla calmed her friend down. Judo just watched them while eating his dessert, a red velvet cupcake with lots of vanilla cream.

Igneel and Lucy laughed together, "Served you right, Natsu!" Natsu stood up, with annoyed eyes, back to his phone, "What do you want, ice freak? What the..? Are ya fudge-tart kidding me??? Fine then >:T."

"What is it, Natsu-nii?" Wendy stared at her brother with large eyes. Natsu shrugged, "I don't know, Imapotato, jk. We're having a ceremony 15 minutes in school before the the bell." He quickly ran out from the house,. Wendy pouted.

Lucy got shocked.She quickly stood from her chair. "I haz to go minna .... I'm so sorry!" She ran towards Natsu who was already on the street. If they're late, Mrs. Evergreen will drown them in the pile of mudd.