Chapter 9

hi~ :] , it's been a while since i thought of continuing this but.. oh well :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh?" Lucy looked at the person who called her name. Her eyes widened again . "Natsu?" Closing her eyes, she shook her head. Opening her eyes again, she saw the pink haired boy stood in front of her, wearing a black tux with red shirt without tie.

"Yo!" Natsu smiled, greeting her. "Haven't seen you around lately."

Lucy's face beamed for few seconds, but it turned into a frown, shaking her head. "No no no, this is wrong. What are you doing here? You should be at your house, the party will start soon and you do-"

Natsu extended his right hand, holding a blue paper  bag. Lucy stopped talking when she saw that bag in front of her face. Lowering his arm, Natsu gave out a huge grin, "Happy birthday, Luce."

The blonde teen blinked. Soon her eyes softened, "Thank you, Natsu." Earning a grin from him, she asked, "And what is it?" Lucy took the paper bag from him.

"Birth-day Pre-sent." Natsu spelled, stucking his tounge out. Lucy pouted, then she opened the present from the pink haired teen. "Open it, and you will know what it is." Natsu stepped and walked in the flower field. Still holding the paper bag, Lucy followed him. They sat on the ground next to each other. Gazing at the stars, Natsu smiled a bit.

Lucy saw a square red box inside it. Taking out the box, Lucy opened the box. There was something sparkling inside . A necklace with a guitar and piano and Lucy's name in the middle. . "How cute! Is this really for me?" Lucy asked, feeling unsure.

Natsu rolled his eyes, "Who else? Of course it's for you, Luce." Natsu looked at the beaming Lucy. Just then, he noticed something. There was a ring around her finger.

Lucy grinned, "Thank you, Nat-Why are you looking me like that?" She frowned when she saw Natsu frowning at her .

"Th-that ring... Fr-from.. who gave it to you?" Natsu asked. Was someone being jealous here? Lucy rose a brow, then she looked at the ring, smiling.

"Ah this, Rou-kun gave it to me as birthday present this morning. And that reminds me, he's going to the party as well. We'll celebrate our happy day together." Lucy clapped her hands.

Natsu twitched, "What is his name?" He tried not to be sounded angry or something.

"Romeo. Romeo Conbolt. Wendy invited him. Rou-kun and Wendy..." Lucy giggled, "They are cute together though."

.

.

.

Natsu sighed, "What's up with that nickname? I know him. He never visited our house. And mom was being crazy. She squealed all time."

Lucy grinned sheepishly, "Sorry, sorry." Then a reality hit her like an arrow. "Anyway, what are you doing here, Natsu?" Natsu looked at the confused blonde girl.

"Just because I want to. Is that wrong?"

"No, duh. But what about Lisa-" Natsu leaned into Lucy. He gave her a peck on her lips. Lucy was surprised, and her eyes went wide. The kiss didn't last long. Natsu pulled away and opened his eyes, only seeing Lucy with her widened eyes. He couldn't help but chuckle.

"You want me to be happy right?" Natsu smirked. "Well, that makes me happy."

"What the-?" Lucy blushed. Natsu got up, and help Lucy get up. "How did you-?"

Natsu stucked his tongue out, "Not telling."

Lucy pouted. "And, the k-kiss.. what was that for? I thought you like Lisanna?" Lucy got more confused.