Chapter 5

... idk... :I

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-next day-

The sun brightly shone over the big glass door in the room, the birds sang happily, waking Lucy up. Lucy stretched . She opened the sky blue curtain, then she took a morning shower. Few minutes later, she changed her clothes. She wore a white tank top, with cap sleeves on her shoulder, and long sleeves covering her hands. And a blue mini skirt with knee-high dark brown boots.

She decided to make breakfast first, then wake Natsu up later. She opened the refrigerator, "Let's see... Breakfast ... breakfast...... Omurice!! :D" Lucy was all fired up. She started to make the breakfast.

Meanwhile, Natsu already woke up from his sleep. He took a morning shower then changed into his clothes. He wore a white and blue t-shirt and jeans. He went down to dining room, knowing Lucy must be already be awake.

"Good morning, Lucy." Natsu yawned as he came into the dining room. Lucy took off the apron, "Good morning, Natsu. Nice timing, I just finished." Lucy sat on her seat, and so did Natsu.

"Omurice huh?" Natsu chuckled. Lucy nodded, "Yeah, I didn't have any more idea." She answered.

Few minutes later, they finished. "Anyway, do you want to ride the motorbike or car?" Natsu offered. He was okay with those.

"How many hours does it take? I forgot." Lucy asked. Natsu was thinking for few seconds, "About 2 hours or more."

"Okay, car." Lucy smiled. "Okay. Let's go." They went to the garage. In there, Natsu's car can be found, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, shining black and blue sports car with white interior inside. Natsu opened the garage. The car's door opened up, and they got into the car. And they went to Dragneel's summer villa which is next to Heartfilia's.

~summer~

Natsu and Lucy arrived at the villa. Natsu parked his car, and they got into the pretty big summer villa.

"We're here!" Natsu lazily opened the door. "Heya~." Lucy smiled happily when she met with her family and the Drganeels. "Hey Wendy!" Wendy ran into Lucy. "I miss you, Lucy-nee." Lucy chuckled.

"Come and sit, Natsu, Lucy." Layla told them. Natsu and Lucy took a seat on the empty couch.

"So, how's Natsu, Lucy? I hope he didn't burn down our house." Igneel smirked, knowing Natsu would get annoyed. "Shut up, old man."

Lucy giggled, "Nah, he's fine, and so is the house."

"Okay, now let's get into the main topic why we are gathered here." Grandine coughed. "So, Natsu..."

"Yeah?" Natsu shivered, feeling something's up.

"And Lucy..."

Lucy gulped, nodding.

"You two will have your engagement party at the Forest House. We already reserved the place."

Natsu and Lucy blinked.

.

.

.

"THIS ENGAGEMENT AGAIN?!!?"

"Mom! Dad! I told you I don't want to." Lucy whined at her parents. Natsu growled, "Why are you people always into this? Seriously?"

"But, we already ordered the place." Layla said innocently. Igneel nodded, "Don't you know that we worked so hard for this. We can't cancel the Forest House reservation" He said dramatically. Natsu twitched, "But..."

"But what? Do you two really hate ecah other?  Judo evily asked them, making Natsu and Lucy stare at Judo. They were really speechless if someone asked them that kind of question.

"I just don't want this engagement thing." Natsu whispered, lowering his head. Lucy looked at him, she was pretty disappointed. He is the reason that she didn't want this stupid engagement. She didn't want him feel uncomfotable. To tell you the truth, she was okay with this. But him...

Then suddednly the door opened. The poeple looked at the door opening. Their eyes got wide . "How this..." Grandine was shocked.

"If Natsu doesn't want to be engaged with Lucy, and you can't cancel the Forest House thingy... Then I'll be Natsu's fiancé." The girl at the door smiled.

Lucy's eyes widened in disbelief, "Lisanna...?"

"Lisanna..." Natsu stared at the short white haired girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(_ _")