Chapter 7

~eow... ima eating marshmellows... jk... imaninja~  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Tuesday. It had been 4 days since Lucy decided to stay at the Heartfillia summer villa alone.When she told what happened before Loke's arrival to Loki, he mumbled, angry, and cursing you-know-who's name. Lucy tried to calm him down. Meanwhile, Grandine was getting worried about her children. Wendy ignored her brother for these past four days. Igneel acted normally, but he was so damn worried about his son's and Lucy's relationship. But Layla believed in Natsu and Lucy, and Judo did too.

The party was coming soon, it would be on Friday, right on Lucy's birthday. In the other hand, Lisanna realized that Natsu wasn't being the-usual-Natsu lately. He was often spacing out. But she didn't care, her special day would come soon. Levy and Erza decided to visit Lucy today (skipping school of course) with Gray and Gajeel and without the pink-haired boy of course. 

And I forgot to tell you that Lisanna moved to Fairy High since...Idk. She decided to stay here. Why? Maybe she wanted to stay with Natsu. She wasn't in the same class like Natsu, but she always visited his class.

"Natsu!" Lisanna ran to his seat, and wrapped her hands around his neck. Natsu grinned lazily, "Hey Lis... What's up?"

"Do you have free time today?" Lisanna smiled.

Natsu shrugged, "Maybe. Do you need something?" Lisanna nodded happily, "Yes, yes! I want to take a look this town with bicycle this afternoon.

Natsu rose a brow, "With... a bicycle?" Lisanna nodded again. His eyes got wide as some memories flowed in his head.

"Can you ride me to home? I mean, I'm a boy, you know."

"What will you do then? I just have to give it a try, right?"

"Switch with me."

"No way, Natsu! You're hurt, and let me do this."

"WAAA! I'm going to fall! Natsu! Slow down!"

"You're a weirdo, Luce. you blonde-freak"

"Natsu?" Lisanna tilted her head, waving a hand in front of Natsu's face. "Natsu!" Lisanna tapped his shoulder. And Natsu was back from his own little world. "Ah yeah, I'm sorry Lisanna, maybe not today. I have a promise with Wendy." Natsu lied. Lisanna sighed, then she smiled, "It's okay. Then she went out of his class.

"Hey, Minerva." He greeted a girl named Minerva who sat in front of him. "Hi, Natsu-san. Something wrong?"

Natsu nodded, "Where is Lucy and the others?" Minerva blinked, then she asked the violet haired girl next to her, "Ne, Laki... Do you know where is Lucy and the others?" Laki put a finger on her chin, tilting her head, "Levy said that she'll go to Lucy's summer villa with Erza, Gajeel, and Gray. I heard that Lucy stayed there since Saturday. Levy said there's something wrong so they want to check her up."

Natsu's eyes widened, "Wait, seriously? Lucy is staying there alone?" Laki shrugged, "Uh, maybe. That's what Levy said." Natsu wondered what happened, it was unusual. "Thanks." He said, earning a nod and a smile from the violet-haired girl.

Natsu took his phone from his bag. He saw Lucy's phone number. He wanted to call her, but he was unsure.

~

Lucy walked out from the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her body. She changed into a white sweater, but she rolled the sleeves up until her elbow and wore a blue PJ's. She laid herself on the bed, sighing, "So peaceful. Maybe I should stay here until tomorrow, and go back on Thursday noon." Then her phone rang. She took it from the small desk next to her bed without getting up. "Two messages."