Chapter 3

~right!!! i shall do this !! xD 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Natsuuu! Wake up, sleepy flame freak!" Lucy poked Natsu's stomach and nose, who's still soundly  sleeping on his bed. "We have to attend the school, Natsu! and it's almost 7:00! Wake up or I'll pour some water,.. or rather, lemons!" Lucy crossed her arms. Yeah, she was in the Dragneel's house. Grandine asked her to wake Natsu up and sleep over at his house just for 3 days, since Grandine, Igneel, and Wendy went to Italy for 3 days and 1 night this morning or mid-afternoon.

Natsu groaned, "Let me sleep 10 more minutes, Luce." He then went back to sleep. Lucy sighed, and looked at her watch. "Fine, I'll be back in ten minutes or so...." She walked out off of his room. The school will start at 8 am and it was just 6.55 am. She still has time to prepare breakfast. She started to cook some pancakes.Yes ... pancaaaaakes. Well, the maids in Dragneel also has the same rule in the Heartfilia's. She often comes to Natsu's house, since their parents are bestfriends.

In some minutes, she finally was done with the pancakes and prepared the things for breakfast. Lucy sneezed, "Damn this freakin' cold weather." She set the table, prepared some glass, plates, forks, knifes, and mapple syrup. When she finished it, she went back to Natsu's room.

"Natsu, time to wake up! I gave you 15 minutes already." Lucy got rid of the blanket off. Natsu pulled the blanket over him again, making Lucy twitched and took a clock on the desk in his room. 1,2,3!

KRING-KRING-KRIIIIIIIIING!

The clock rang loudly. But Natsu closed his ears with the pillow and was annoyed. Lucy face palmed, and turn off the sound. " Wake up, you sleepy pink head!" Lucy scoffed as she took his pillow and the blanket away. Waking up, Natsu glared at the smirking Lucy. "Oh, finally the princess woke up."

"Shut up, Blondie." Natsu got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom for a morning shower. Lucy sighed, looking at his bed. She couldn't help but clean it up. After a few more minutes, she finished it.

"Natsu! I'll wait you in the dining room." Lucy shouted. "Be there soon, Luce!" Hearing the answer from Natsu she went back to the dining room. But before she reached the dining room, she stopped at the white grand piano in the big living room there. For her, looking at a piano soothes her mind.

She sat in front of the piano. She loves to play piano. She started to press the piano keys, playing it and also sang the song.

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

 Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in

Coz I got time while he got freedom

Coz when a heart breaks no it don't break even

"

Natsu's POV

Natsu wore his school uniform after he took a bath. Grabbing his bag, he walked out from his room for breakfast with the blonde girl. Criptically, he could hear Lucy's voice and piano. He let out a small chuckle. He thought she was already waiting in the dining room. He walked slowly so that Lucy wouldn't notice.He was watching her. Both of them started to learn how to play the piano since kindergarten. He admit it, he loves to hear her play.

"His best days will be some of my worst

He finally met a girl that's gonna put him first

While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping

Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven... even... no"