Chapter 8

O w O Hi! :D                                                            

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

friday October, 7st-Heartfilia's Villa-7:00 am

The sun shone through the window brightly, the birds on trees sang happily. Lucy woke up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes. Smiling, she opened the window widely, facing the light. She took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air in the summer day. Her golden locks looked beautiful. She walked to the bathroom to take a morning shower.

After a few minutes, she went out of her room. She wore a simple white summer dress with cap sleeves. She didn't tie her hair up. She took her phone, and messages fill her inbox.

From : Levy-chan

To : Lu-chan

Happy Birthday, Lu-chan! May your wish be granted ;) And the 'miracle' will come to you!

Lucy blushed slightly at her pray. Giggling, she opened the next mail.

From : Gray

To : Lucy

Happy birthday Lucy. I wish for your happiness and happiness in your lovelife :P

Lucy couldn't help but chuckle. "Thank you."

From : Erza

To : Lucy

Lucy! Happy birthday :) Wish you all the best. We love you, Lucy. Ima give you my precious cake later T^T :D

From : Loki

To : Lucy

Happy birthday, ma princesse. I wish you all the best. May your wishes be granted. And I'd like to tell you that your parents told me to pick you up. I'll come to your villa this evening and I'll bring your dress. You mom bought it for you. 

And there were some mails from others. From Layla, Judo, Grandine, Igneel, Wendy, and others friends. But none from Natsu. "There's no time to be sad today, right?" Lucy cheered her self. . After that, she went out to have a walk in the village.

"I never saw this villa before. It's pretty huge." Lucy looked at the pretty big villa after she walked for 15 minutes, but not surprised, you know why. There was a wide balcony with a white table and two white chairs. Just when she was walking, she bumped onto someone, making her fall on the ground.

"It hurts..." Lucy winced. Lucy opened her eyes, and saw a boy with black hair and  was wearing a black t-shirt and white knee-length pants. He also groaned in pain. He looked younger than Lucy. He stood up, and cleaned his pants with his hands. He walked closer to Lucy.

"Are you okay, Oneechan?" He asked, extending her right hand to help Lucy.

Lucy grabbed his hand, standing up. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you." Lucy smiled. She also cleaned her dress with her hand.

"I'm sorry, Oneechan. I was in rush. May I know your name?" The ebony haired boy asked, smiling. Okay, he looked cute, especially when he was smiling. But also cool sometimes.

"I'm Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy smiled. She stared at the grinning boy. "What is yours, young boy?"

Romeo rose a brow, "A Heartfilia?", he thought. "Mine is Romeo. Romeo Conbolt. This's my villa anyway." Romeo pointed at the villa beside them. Lucy mouthed an 'O'. She nodded. "Want to have a visit, Lucy-nee? My father is going to the market." Romeo grinned. Lucy quickly nodded. Rather than wasted time alone, she prefered wasting time with this cute little boy, Romeo. "Let's go!" Then they walked into the villa.