Chapter 6

partly done by ~Animage-k6!!! and me :D 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was shocked that Lisanna was there. And looks like the most shocked of all was Grandine. They wondered why that freakin' white haired girl knew this place. Lisanna smiled innocently, "I'm back, Lucy, Natsu"

Igneel rose a brow, "Not to be mean, but... Why te heck are you here? and...How did you even know this place?" Lisanna grinned, "From someone. It doesn't matter, right?" She walked in and sat beside Natsu, hugging him, "I miss you so much, Natsuuu..." 

Lucy laughed but deep inside, she was kinda annoyed, "I miss you too. You never changed, Lisanna. How's Paris?" Lisanna moved in between Natsu and Lucy. "Paris is a nice place. I freakin love the desserts there! Mira-nee often joins the violin and piano competition. And I'm kinda popular there as the "White Shooter". I'm a photograhper. Elf-niichan loves business. Since they are busy. I came here alone."

Layla smiled, "Did you have fun there, Lisanna-san?" Lisanna nodded. "French is fun. I made a lot of friends."

Grandine coughed a bit, "Now, let's back to the main topic. What do you think Natsu, Lucy? We can't cancel the Forest House." How can everything turn like this?, she thought. Lucy lowered her head, looking at her skirt, "I... I'm fine with this." Then Lucy gave her a big grin. Wendy, Layla, Judo, Igneel, and Grandine jaw dropped, "Holy crap! what the heck?? nooooooooooooooooooo .... damn .."

"I d-..I don't know." Natsu frowned. Now Lisanna  felt a bit sad, "Why Natsu? Do you hate me?" Natsu looked at her, "Lisanna..." Lisanna puppy eyed him. Natsu sighed heavily, "Whatever. I'm going home." Natsu got up from his seat. Lisanna squealed by his word, "You're going to be my fiance?" She followed Natsu, "Wait Natsu! Can I come with you?"

"Hnn." He mumbled. Lisanna beamed in happiness. Then they went away from the villa. Leaving the 'The-hell-was-that-and-what-the-heck-just-happened' faced family. Lucy just smiled, blinking innocently. Wendy then giggled, "Why didn't you guys wake up? That was a horrible dream"

"You're not, ma lady." Igneel patted his daughter's shoulder. Wendy cried out, "Lucy-nee... Are you okay? Why did you say 'It's fine'?"

Lucy sighed, "Because it is. As his childhood friend, I'm happy when he's happy." She smiled. But Layla, Grandine, and Wendy are girls. They could see the sadness in her brown eyes. "Dad, where's our villa key? I guess I'll stay here for a few more days. It has been a while."

Judo took the key from his pocket, "Are you sure, dear? Me and Layla will be going back home today. Igneel and his family will too."

"Yep, I'll be okay. You know me." Lucy answered. "Besides, I'll ask Loki to accompany me." She went to the Heartfilia summer villa. Layla sighed in relief, "Loki Leo Stellar. I haven't see him this past years."

Igneel rose a brow again, "Who is he?" Grandine also wanted to know who Loki is. Judo smiled a bit, " He used to be close with Lucy before she met Natsu". 

 "My dream... Natsu and Lucy..." Grandine cried inside.

"Last year, they were pretty close, I guess. I almost thought that he was Lucy-nee's boyfriend. When I asked it, Lucy-nee absolutely denied it. While Loki-san laughed." Wendy said.

Layla giggled at her friend, Grandine, "Don't worry, Grandine. Don't you think it'll be more fun? It's a bit out from the plan. But you know them..."

Grandine looked at the blonde, "You're right. But still... I'm worried about them."

~

Lucy opened her room, and buried her face onto the pillow, "Why are tears flowing, damn it!" Lucy whipped the tears from her eyes, but it still flowed. "What am I crying for? Stupid, Lucy." Lucy cheered herself. Then she took her phone, trying to call Loki. "He-Hello?"