chapter four

Karl looked sad, it looked like he thought I was gonna say no. "Karl I just can't" I leaned my head back dramatically as I snickered. His head fell to the floor. "I'm joking!!, Of course I'll move in with you!" His head shot up and he quickly hugged me. "So how are we even gonna do this, like moving all of my stuff here?" I asked him."well I was thinking we could bring all your stuff but leave behind your couch, bed, dressers, and just things like that you could like sell them and we could buy you new ones!" I nodded at the idea. "Could I bring my tv?, I can just set it up in my room." Karl had nodded agreeing to my question. "Oh and y/n do you mind if I stream us going out shopping, so my fans can get to know you?" Karl had asked like he had been wanting to do this for a while. "Uhh yeah!" I said unsurely because I know how toxic people can get, they'll get so defensive like their dating him and I'm supposedly "stealing" their boyfriend. "Hey y/n, it's okay if you don't want too." He said hugging me from behind Butterflies. "It's just I don't wanna get a lot of hate, I already get alot now so-." Karl turned me around and cut my off by saying "if they start to hate on you I'll start blocking the accounts and I'll make sure my mods are there to make sure things like that can't be said, but just know if they hate their just toxic and they've probally been through some shi- stuff! Ya know?" I let out a stiffle laugh as I nodded my head "yeah". He hugged me for comfort. The hug was so warm, it felt nice so we stood there for a while until there was a knock at the door. Karl had got up and checked the peephole, No one there. He opened the door.. "NICK!!" Nick had came in and hugged Karl. Huh, I wonder what he's doing. Nick finally noticed me "Oh hi y/n!" He walked over and gave me a hug, I hugged him back not really knowing what to do. Hah it's a touch starved bitch. I snickered at the thought. "What??" Nick said thinking he did something. "Oh it's nothing" he just nodded as Karl shut the door (yeah he was standing there with the door open, just pretend he was bringing Nick's stuff in🤠) "so Nick what are you doing here?" I sat on a stool and Karl came behind me and hugged me. "I just wanted to visit for a few days, but what is y/n doing here" he faked a scoff "she's stealing my husband" he rolled his eyes playfully. I snickered as Karl stood back a little and giggled. "I basically live here now bitch" I said playfully, Nick's eyes went WIDE. "WHAT?!?" Me and Karl started bursting out in laughter. "Yeah Karl just literally asked me to move in with him so I am, were going shopping and moving all my stuff in the day after." Karl nodded as Nick's mouth dropped open. "Oh and y/n I was planning on giving you that empty room with a bathroom that I use as a storage room so you can have your own bathroom so you have more space unlike the guest room." I nodded in response as Nick looked like he was crying inside. "Why didnt you ask your own husband to move in with you?" Nick said in a fake whiney tone. Karl shook his head. "You would rather move in with clay then me, you said it when someone asked you on stream." Karl put his hand on his forehead and leaned back like he was super offended. Nick had just turned around. Sucks to be Nick, the embarrassment. I started getting "tired" I really just wanna go lay down and watch Netflix. I grabbed the charger off the counter and I went to go to he guest room, I got my phone and plugged it up, then I came back downstairs to see the boys playing tag. What the fuck am I witnessing? I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, the boys immediately turned over to look my way and sat down preferably Karl in the middle. Nick snatched the remote and turned on a scary movie. "WHAT NO, I FUCKING HATE SCARY MOVIES" Nick had hid the remote before I could get it "hah payback for moving in with my husband bitch" Nick snickered. "I'll just go back upstairs then" I dramatically sighed. Karl started fake pouting "please stay" Nick looked offended when he said that, it was quite funny actually. "Fine" Nick looked even more offended. I covered my eyes at most scary parts untill Nick came around and scared me while I was covering my eyes. "NICK, YOU WHORE!!" I screamed at Nick. "Yeah I'm a whore for Karl" I faked gagged as Karl started giggling. I slapped Nick behind he head and when we got up I ran, I ran into the basement. Wait, not the best choice y/n not the best choice y/n. I heard the door lock. I went to try to open it yep it was locked. "NICK, YOU BITCH" I sat outside the door for about 10 minutes before Karl shushed me. "Nick is in the bathroom so be quiet" He whisper as he sent me to hide in the pantry. Alright so he told me he would ask Nick for a snack, and I'm suppose to scare him?, Well how am I suppose to do that? Next thing I knew I heard the door opening, I grabbed an apple and sat under the shelf. I waited for him to open the door before throwing the apple at him and accidentally hitting his crotch. I bit my finger to refrain from laughing, but when he hit the floor I couldn't help but to start bursting out laughing. "I SAID SCARE HIM NOT KILL HIM Y/N" Karl spoke as he himself was trying not to laugh. I couldn't breathe, these few days would be interesting.

1047 words
So anyways I added castaways on my playlist as a joke on Spotify, but for some reason this is the fith time it's played 😍😍 but thank you so much for all the reads. I really do appreciate it, like if I knew who the people reading were I would actually follow you. But sorry about the no cUddæls that just seemed basic (no offense) cause I see it in every fanfic I read. I like those scenes but they are basic. But don't forget to Eat and drink water to remain healthy. Thank you for reading this chapter today/tonight or just whatever time is is for you because I don't know. Bye I love you!