BANTER SPECIAL

*In honor of Banter coming out I thought I'd write a little story for it:)*

Y/n's POV

Karl had invited me to be on his new podcast Banter. I was gonna be in my room and Karl was in his. We were hoping we wouldn't be able to hear eachother or get picked up by the others mic. Before the podcast, Karl and I had gone to a small café. We had a little something to eat and something to drink while joking around about things. Then after we ate our food and drank our drinks, we had went home and got ready for the podcast.

It was time for the podcast to start and I sat nervously, twitching with my fingers. "Hello welcome to the Banter podcast!" Sapnap spoke. "Welcome to the Banter podcast!" Karl spoke right after. "Y/n, how does it feel to be invited on the number one podcast by your boyfriend, Karl." Sapnap spoke with fake annoyance. "One, I feel like your rubbing in that your number one on Spotify." I said with a giggle. "Two, it feels amazing to be invited by my boyfriend, Karl." I spoke with a smile. "Okay now you're just rubbing in he's your boyfriend and not my husband anymore." Sapnap said. "Um anyways! Y/n.." karl spoke. We had talked for a good ten minutes about how me and Karl met, what I think about him streaming, if we had any plans, and just random stuff. Then Sapnaps traditional question came. "So, Y/n. I ask everybody this, if you know or not, but do you believe in ghost? If so why or why not?" Sapnap asked. "I actually do, when I was about ten years old I went to get a snack about four in the morning, and I had saw this little girl with black hair and her hair was so messy. She had these super dark eyebags and she wore a white beautiful dress that was torn in places and it was dirty in some spots." I spoke stopping for a bit to get some air. "Woah, that's a bit crazy." Sapnap spoke. "Yeah and she would just stand at the entress of my kitchen, So I called her Kitchen Ghost." I finished off my sentence. "You never told me?!" Karl said as I laughed. "I didn't think it was important!" Later on after finishing the podcast, I had threw myself on my bed. Next thing you know Karl came in and laid right on top of me. "You did good." He said with the literal definition of ":]" on his face. "Thank you." I said with a smile before he gave me a peck on the lips. Then I gave him a peck on the lips in return. I rolled over so we would be side by side and I gave him the remote. He took the remote and went on Netflix to look for something to watch, he didn't find anything he liked so he just put something random on. Karl pulled me on to his chest and just cuddled me. Soon enough, we both fell asleep.

*This came out really late, I started this when banter first came out but I completely forgot about it, so I just finished it, but yeah:)*